Most of you, who have been reading my website for a while, I married a great mid-western guy from Ohio. I grew up in Massachusetts, we had totally different food experiences growing up. I lived in Ohio for a few years, and I had the opportunity to taste many different dishes. One of them was Air Fryer Country Fried Pork Chops.
Now, if you have not had any country-fried pork chops, I will try to describe them for you. They are very popular in the midwest, and probably southern regions of the country.
They are crispy, light, crunch, and can be spicy all at the same time, but remaining juicy on the inside. Enter the air fryer, and you really bring this up a level. The air fryer does a great job at crisping the outside, with the help of some olive oil, while at the same time keeping the inside meat nice and juicy.
Country Fried Pork Chops are usually deep-fried at restaurants, while home cooks tend to just use a frying skillet.
The ingredients for Air Fryer Country Fried Pork Chops are simple, most items you will already have in your pantry,
- Pork loin chops
- Black pepper
- Bread crumbs
- All-purpose flour
- Olive oil spray
I outlined how to make them below. The directions are really simple
If you are looking for other Tried & True Pork Chop Recipes, here are some of my favorites,
Don’t Forget to Pin, Air Fryer Country Fried Pork Chops–
HELPFUL PRODUCTS TO MAKE THIS Air Fryer Country Fried Pork Chops–
Air Fryer, Country Fried Pork Chops
These are totally awesome in the air fryer, light and absolutely delicious. My kids loved them, served with homemade applesauce, a total winner at the dinner table and kid-friendly and approved.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 6 minutes
- Total Time: 11 minutes
- Yield: 6 servings 1x
- Category: Dinner
- Cuisine: Pork
- 6 pork loin chops
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 1 cup flour
- 1 large egg
- olive oil spray
- Start by laying out your pork loins and drying them off a bit with a paper towel. Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour the flour into one bowl and then dredge the pork loin into the flour.
- Then beat an egg into another bowl and dip the coated pork loin into the egg. Shaking off the excess.
- Then dip them into the bread crumbs.
- Spray either your air fryer basket or air fryer tray.
- As you bread them, place them on your air fryer surface (basket or tray) and then spray GENEROUSLY with olive oil spray.
- Place them in the air fryer oven, or basket, and then set the temperature for 400 degrees at 6 minutes, after 3 minutes flip the pork loins, and continue to air fry for another 3 minutes.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!