Air Fryer Guacamole Bacon Burger –Move over, regular burgers! The air fryer Guacamole Bacon Burger is here, and it’s about to steal the show. So fire up your air fryer and get ready to indulge in this amazing burger!
Move over, regular burgers! The air fryer Guacamole Bacon Burger is here, and it’s about to steal the show. This delicious burger features a flavorful guacamole relish made with bacon, onions, and jalapeños. Plus, it’s cooked in your air fryer for a quick and easy meal that everyone will love. So fire up your air fryer and get ready to indulge in this amazing burger!
What Are Guacamole Bacon Burgers?
I don’t know about you, but when I think of summertime, I think of cookouts and burgers. And this year, I’m thinking outside the box when it comes to burger toppings. Instead of just plain old ketchup and mustard, why not try something a little more exotic? Like guacamole bacon burgers! With their cool and creamy guacamole topping and crispy bacon bits, these burgers are sure to be a hit at your next cookout. So fire up the grill and get ready for some serious deliciousness!
Why Make Guacamole Bacon Burger In The Air Fryer?
There are a lot of different ways to make a burger, and everyone has their own favorite way. But today, we’re going to show you how to make the perfect guacamole bacon burger in the air fryer. Why? Because it’s delicious! Plus, air frying is a great way to cook burgers without having to use oil or butter. So if you’re looking for a healthier option, this is definitely the recipe for you. Trust us – your taste buds will thank you!
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Guacamole Bacon Burgers
In the mood for a delicious burger, but don’t want to spend all afternoon in the kitchen? Check out this air fryer guacamole bacon burger recipe! It’s easy to make and absolutely mouth-watering. Plus, you only need a handful of basic ingredients. So what are you waiting for? Give it a try today!
- Ground Meat: Use lean ground beef, ground turkey, or ground chicken. If you use ground beef, use a thinner option like 80/20, so the air fryer does not smoke.
- Butter: Use room temperature, unsalted butter.
- Hamburger Buns: Use regular or sesame seed buns.
- Slices of Cheese: I used Pepper Jack Cheese, which pairs with the guacamole well, but you can use any type.
- Bacon: Use bacon, either regular or turkey bacon.
- Guacamole: Use homemade or store-bought guacamole.
- Seasonings and Spices: Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Paprika, Salt, and Black Pepper
- Burger Toppings: Use sliced tomatoes, lettuce slices, etc.
How To Cook Guacamole Bacon Burgers In The Air Fryer
In a large mixing bowl, add the ground beef, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, salt, and black pepper.
Form your hamburger patties. Preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees F, using the air fryer setting, and then add your burgers, cooking for 8 to 10 minutes, flipping halfway during the cooking process.
Once your burgers are fully cooked, add a piece of cheese on top of each burger, and then return to the air fryer (do not turn on the residual heat will melt your cheese)
Remove the burgers, and then butter your hamburger buns, set the temperature to 320 degrees F, and heat until toasted (1 to 2 minutes) Assemble the burgers: Add lettuce to the bottom bun, then the hamburger patty, tomato, guacamole, and cooked bacon, and top with the bun.
Pro Tips For The Best Air Fryer Guacamole Bacon Burger
As avid cooks, we’re always looking for ways to improve our recipes and make them even better. In this blog post, we’re going to share some pro tips for making the best air fryer guacamole bacon burger possible. Keep reading for some awesome tips!
- Meat: You can use ground beef, ground turkey, or even ground chicken. If you use ground beef, use a leaner cut, such as 93/7 or 80/20, which will help reduce smoking from the air fryer.
- Crowding: for best results, do not crowd your air fryer basket, otherwise the burgers will not cook up correctly. Leave plenty of room temperature for the burger, which will help them cook up to perfection.
- Flipping: Depending on the air fryer that you are using, you may need to flip the burger, halfway during the cooking process. This will make the burger cook up perfectly on both sides.
- Timing: Since every air fryer is slightly different, it’s important to check on your burgers, as they cook up. The timing will vary from air fryer to air fryer, by a few minutes.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How can I prevent my burgers from drying out?
Burgers are a summer staple, but they can be tricky to cook perfectly. If you don’t want dry and tasteless burgers, follow these tips to ensure juicy results every time
- Do not flip your burgers, more than once, otherwise, they will start to dry out. Flip them once, and be done.
- Do not over-cook your burgers, otherwise, they will dry out.
- Do not overmix your burgrees, otehrwe tehyw ill start to dry out. Limit the time you mix your meat.
Can you eat beef hamburgers a little pink?
The best way to prevent becoming sick after eating a burger is by cooking it all the way through. Some people prefer their meat cooked medium-rare, which will have some pink in the middle.
Can I toast my hamburger bun in the air fryer?
If you’re like most cooks, you’re always looking for new ways to make your food taste better. And if you own an air fryer, you’re probably wondering if you can use it to toast hamburger buns. The answer is yes – and it’s a delicious way to take your burgers to the next level! Keep reading for instructions on how to do it.
- Use unsalted butter, to butter your hamburger buns
- Add the hamburger buns into the air fryer basket.
- Set the temperature to 320 degrees F, and heat until toasted (1 to 2 minutes)
More Air Fryer Dinner Recipes:
Are you looking for some air fryer dinner recipes that will tantalize your taste buds? If so, you have come to the right place! Below, we shared with you some of our favorite recipes that are perfect for a quick and easy meal. So what are you waiting for? Let’s get started!
NINJA FOODI WHOLE CHICKEN RECIPE (NINJA FOODI ROAST CHICKEN): This Ninja Foodi whole chicken recipe is so good and easy to make! The chicken is cooked perfectly with crispy skin, and the flavor is amazing. You will love this roast chicken recipe!
AIR FRYER BUFFALO CHICKEN EGG ROLLS: Looking for a fun and easy appetizer to make for your next party? Check out these delicious air fryer buffalo chicken egg rolls! They are simple to make and sure to be a hit with everyone. Plus, they’re a great way to use up any leftovers you have from last night’s dinner. So what are you waiting for? Start cooking!
Don’t Forget To Pin:
Air Fryer Guacamole Bacon Burger
- 1 pound ground beef, lean
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 teaspoons butter, room temperature
- 4 hamburger buns
- 4 slices Pepper Jack Cheese
- 4 slices lettuce
- 4 slices tomato
- 1 cup guacamole
- 8 slices bacon, cooked
- In a large mixing bowl, add the ground beef, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, salt, and black pepper.
- Form your hamburger patties.
- Preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees F, air ferry setting, and then add your burgers, cooking 8 to 10 minutes, flipping halfway during the cooking process.
- Once your burgers are fully cooked, add a piece of cheese on top of each burger, and then return to the air fryer (do not turn on the heat will melt your cheese)
- Remove the burgers, and then butter your hamburger buns, set the tempura to 320 degrees F, and heat until toasted (1 to 2 minutes)
- Assemble the burgers: Add lettuce to the bottom bun, then the hamburger patty, tomato, guacamole, and cooked bacon, top with bun.
- Plate serve, and enjoy!
- Air Fryer