Air Fryer Bacon Burgers are amazing! If you have been looking to make the perfect burger in your Air Fryer, this is it!
So much better than grilled, and the air fryer does an amazing job perfectly cooking up your burger to absolute perfection.
And of course, nothing cooks bacon as well as the air fryer, and this is a great recipe for us bacon lovers!
If you have not made burgers in the air fryer, the meat stays perfectly tender, juicy, and delicious. There is nothing better than an Air Fryer Burger!
If you become burger obsessed, some of my favorite Air Fryer Burger Recipes are BLACKSTONE GRILLED BBQ CHICKEN BURGERS, AIR FRYER CHEESEBURGER SLIDERS, AIR FRYER FROZEN VEGGIE BURGERS, and AIR FRYER MUSHROOM & SWISS BURGERS.
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Bacon Burgers
- Ground Beef
- Diced Onions
- Soy Sauce
- Worcestershire Sauce
- Hamburger Rolls
How To Make Air Fryer Bacon Burgers
Preheat your air fryer at 400 degrees F, air fryer setting, for 3 to 4 minutes. In a large mixing bowl, mix together the ground beef, onion, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, and spices.
Shape your hamburgers into patties, as you shape them, put them into the air fryer basket.
Air fry for about 8 minutes, per side, less if you want it less than medium, flip and air fry another 3 minutes. Top with a piece of bacon (or two)
- This recipe will work in any air fryer, including the Ninja Foodi, Instant Pot Vortex, and other air fryer basket and oven models.
- For best results use fattier meat, I highly recommend using an 80/20 mix.
- If you find that the air fryer starts smoking, add a couple of tablespoons of water, to the bottom of ht basket, which will help with the smoking. But always check with your air fryer manual, to make sure it will be safe.
- You can cook the bacon alongside the burgers, depending on if they fit or not.
Some Other Great Air Fryer Burger Recipes:
- AIR FRYER, CHEESEBURGER SLIDERS
- AIR FRYER CHEDDAR AND BACON BURGERS
- HOW TO MAKE FROZEN HAMBURGERS IN THE AIR FRYER
- AIR FRYER CHEESEBURGERS
- AIR FRYER, SMOKED GOUDA AND ONION BURGERS
- HOMEMADE PANTRY-BURGER & FRENCH FRY SEASONING
- AIR FRYER BOURBON BBQ BURGERS
- AIR FRYER BLUE CHEESE BURGERS
- 1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 pieces of cooked bacon
- 4 hamburger rolls
- Preheat your air fryer at 400 degrees F, air fryer setting, for 3 to 4 minutes.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix the ground beef, onion, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, and spices
- Shape your hamburgers into patties. As you shape them, put them into the air fryer basket.
- Air fry for about 8 minutes, per side, less if you want it less than medium, flip and air fry another 3 minutes. Top with a piece of bacon (or two)
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 1021Total Fat: 52gSaturated Fat: 20gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 25gCholesterol: 285mgSodium: 1258mgCarbohydrates: 48gFiber: 1gSugar: 2gProtein: 88g
ForkToSpoon.com occasionally offers nutritional information for recipes contained on this site. This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators. Although we try to attempt to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures are only estimates.
Don’t Forget To Pin: