This is one of the greatest dinners that you can make in the air fryer, and it takes hardly any time. My kids really love burgers, they can eat them anytime, from 10 pm, to 2 am, don’t you love having teens. Here is a foolproof way to make frozen hamburgers in the air fryer.
One of the best reasons to cook a burger in the air fryer, with the exception of how awesome it tastes, is it does not create a huge mess, to clean up. This is the best way to cook frozen burgers.
How To Cook Frozen Hamburgers In The Air Fryer–
This is a really simple and foolproof way on how to cook an air fryer burger.
- Start by preheating the air fryer to 375 degrees F. If you do not have a preheat setting, just run the air fryer for 5-7 minutes. You really want the air fryer hot, when you put your hamburgers in, as they will get a great sear.
- Once your air fryer is nice and hot, add the burgers. Be careful not to overcrowd the basket, or they will not cook evenly.
- Set the timer for 7 minutes, after the 7 minutes, flip the hamburgers and air fry for another 7 minutes.
- Check with a meat thermometer and make sure your burgers are fully cooked before you remove them.
Tips For Making Burgers in the Air Fryer–
- Do not crowd the basket, or the meat will not cook evenly.
- I usually use either use aluminum foil or parchment paper, to line the basket with, which really helps with clean up.
Some Great Sides To Go With Your Burgers–
Some Helpful Products Used In Making Air Fryer Burgers–
How To Air Fryer A Frozen Hamburger
How To Make Air Fryer Frozen Hamburgers
Everyone loves frozen burgers, whether it’s a BUbba’s Brugers, my kids favorite, or just a store brand, they make such an easy dinner.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 15
- Total Time: 25
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
- Category: Main Course
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
- 1 package frozen hamburgers
- One of the few recipes that I preheat the air fryer for, but preheat to 375 degrees, for a few minutes (about 4-6)
- Spray the bottom of the air fryer basket with non-stick cooking spray, this will prevent the hamburgers from sticking when you go and flip them over.
- Set the frozen hamburger in the air fryer basket.
- Set the time for 7 minutes, after 7 minutes, check the burgers and flip them over.
- Check the internal temperature has reached 145 degrees F, this will be a medium-rare burger, additional time if you would like a well-done burger.
Keywords: air fryer, frozen burger, how to air fryer a frozen burger, bubbas