Air Fryer Frozen Turkey Burgers — Hey cooks, have you ever tried cooking a frozen turkey burger in your air fryer? If not, you’re in for a treat! These burgers are easy to make and taste delicious.
So, you have an air fryer and you’re not sure what to do with it. No problem! I’m here to show you how to make some delicious frozen turkey burgers in your air fryer. These burgers are juicy, flavorful, and a perfect option if you’re looking for something slightly healthier than your average burger. Let’s get started!
Can You Make Frozen Turkey Burgers In The Air Fryer?
Yes! Move over frozen chicken burgers, there’s a new sheriff in town. And that sheriff is the frozen turkey burger. Not only are they delicious, but they’re also a great way to up your protein intake. And if you’re looking for an even healthier option, you can make them in your air fryer. Air frying your turkey burgers will help keep the fat content down while still providing that crispy outer shell we all know and love. So if you’re looking for a new and exciting way to enjoy your favorite summer dish, give air-fried frozen turkey burgers a try!
The hot air circulating around the frozen turkey burger patties cooks them perfectly this is a great choice for a healthy meal!
Who doesn’t love a plate of juicy turkey burgers?
What Brands Are The Best Frozen Turkey Burgers
Here are some of the best-frozen burgers on the market! Some grocery store also has store brands, depending on where you live. They all make for a great and delicious meal, all of the burgers are made ith lean ground turkey, and make for an easy recipe. After all, who doesn’t love a juicy burger?
- Kroger Frozen 85% Lean Seasoned Turkey Burgers
- Butterball Frozen Turkey-All White Meat Turkey Burgers (or any Butterball brand)
- Jennie-O Turkey Burgers
- Trader Joe’s Turkey Burgers
What You’ll Need To Make Air Fryer Turkey Burgers
Cooking a juicy, delicious burger is easy-peasy when you have an air fryer. Add in some turkey for leaner burgers with plenty of protein, and you’re all set for a perfect meal. These simple steps will show you what ingredients you’ll need and how to make your own air fryer turkey burgers. Let’s get started!
- Air Fryer: This recipe will work with any air fryer, basket, or even model. You can use the Ninja Foodi, Instant Pot Vortex, or any other model!
- Slices of Cheese: Optional, but nothing beats an air fryer cheese turkey burger! Use cheddar cheese, mozzarella cheese, or even Colby Jack!
- Frozen Turkey Patties: Grab your favorite frozen turkey patties!
- Seasonings: Some of my favorite seasonings: are Italian seasoning, onion powder, garlic powder, chili powder, salt, old bay seasoning, cajun seasoning, and black pepper.
How To Cook Frozen Turkey Burger In Air Fryer
Step One: Preheat your air fryer temperature to 375 degrees F, using the air fryer setting.
How Long To Cook Frozen Turkey Burgers In Air Fryer
Step Two: Add your frozen patties into the air fryer basket, in a single layer, and set the time for 10 to 15 minutes. Flip halfway during the cooking process. if you want to add cheese, add a slice and return to the air fryer for 2-3 minutes.
Step Three: Add your burger to a bun, and add your favorite toppings!
How Long To Cook Frozen Turkey Burgers In Air Fryer
Set the time for 10 to 15 minutes. Flip halfway during the cooking process. Remove the turkey burger, when the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F, check by using a meat thermometer.
How Long To Cook Turkey Burgers In Oven at 350
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 C) and lightly grease a baking dish and form the turkey mixture into 4 patties; arrange in the pan. Bake until no longer pink inside, about 30 minutes.
How Long To Cook Turkey Burgers On Stove
In a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, pour some oil to lightly coat the pan. Add your patties and cook for about 5-6 minutes per side or until they reach 165 degrees Fahrenheit internal temperature!
How To Cook Frozen Turkey Burgers In The Oven
Cooking frozen turkey burgers in the oven is a quick and easy way to prepare them. By following these simple steps, you’ll have tasty burgers in no time!
The best way to cook frozen burgers is 25 minutes at 425°F (218 °C – flipping halfway through).
How To Know When Turkey Burgers Are Done
One way to tell if your turkey burgers are done is to check their internal temperature using a meat thermometer. The safe internal temperature for fully cooked turkey burgers is 165 degrees Fahrenheit.
Another way to tell if your turkey burgers are done is by looking at their appearance. Fully cooked turkey burgers will be slightly firm and have an even, browned color on both sides.
If you’re unsure, it’s always better to err on the side of caution and cook the burgers for a bit longer rather than risk undercooking them.
It’s important to properly cook turkey burgers to avoid foodborne illness. Always make sure to follow proper food safety guidelines when handling raw meat
Storing Turkey Burgers
When storing leftovers, make sure to keep the turkey burgers and toppings separate in airtight containers before assembling them for a future meal. This will help ensure that the toppings stay fresh and the burger stays moist.
Toppings For Juicy Air Fryer Turkey Burgers
Here are some great ideas for some of my favorite burger toppings:
- . Avocado slices: the creamy texture and healthy fats pair perfectly with the lean turkey burger.
- Caramelized onions: adding a touch of sweetness to each bite.
- Sautéed mushrooms: for an earthy, umami flavor boost.
- Garlic aioli or spicy sriracha mayo: for a burst of bold flavor.
- Fresh tomato slices or pico de gallo: adding a pop of freshness and brightness.
- Cheese, such as cheddar or Swiss: because who doesn’t love melted cheese on a burger?
- Crispy bacon: because n nothing is b better than bacon on a turkey burger recipes!
- BBQ Sauce: Add your favorite barbecue sauce for some great flavor
- Red Peppers
- Sliced Red Onion
Sides for Turkey Burgers
Cooks, are you looking for some sides to serve with your turkey burgers? If so, you’ve come to the right place. Below we’ll be sharing some great air fryer recipes that are perfect for serving with turkey burgers. So, whether you’re looking for something savory or something sweet, we have a recipe for you. Keep reading to get started!
- AIR FRYER PARSNIP FRIES: If you’re looking for a healthier alternative to traditional fries, or just want to try something new, parsnip fries are the perfect option! They’re easy to make in an air fryer and taste delicious with any type of dipping sauce. Let’s get started!
- MEXICAN AIR FRYER SWEET POTATOES: Are you looking for a delicious and healthy side dish to serve at your next gathering? Look no further than these Mexican air fryer sweet potatoes! They’re easy to make, and best of all, they’re loaded with flavor. So give them a try today!
- AIR FRYER SHRIMP AND VEGETABLES: The best way to cook shrimp and vegetables is in the air fryer! This simple recipe is healthy, quick, and easy to make. You’ll love how delicious and crispy your food turns out. Plus, there’s hardly any cleanup involved – perfect for a busy night. Give this dish a try today!
- AIR FRYER FRIED POTATO PEELS: Cooks, have you ever thrown away a bag of potatoes just because the peels were too brown or ugly? Well, guess what…you don’t have to anymore! With an air fryer, you can fry up those potato peelings for a delicious and healthy snack. Check out this recipe to see how easy it is to make your own air fryer fried potato peelings. Enjoy!
Looking for a quick and easy way to make burgers? Check out this air fryer frozen turkey burger recipe! These burgers are perfect for a summer cookout or a weeknight dinner. Plus, they're a lot healthier than traditional burgers. Give them a try!
- 4 frozen turkey burgers
Preheat your air fryer to 375 degrees F, using the air fryer setting.
Add your frozen turkey burgers into the air fryer basket, and set the time for 10 to 15 minutes. Flip halfway during the cooking process.
Add your burger to a bun, and add your garnishes!