Note: Affiliate links are included in this post
This is one of my go to recipes. I have been making it for months, but I decided today to write it up, as I keep on passing along the recipe, in Facebook groups.
These are the same quality as a steakhouse fry. I mean they taste almost the same. My kids can’t stop eating them,
I hope you and yours enjoy!
- 3 Russett Potatoes
- 2 tablespoons of oil
- This recipe couldn't be easier, cut your potatoes into large wedges, that look like french fries.
- Place all of the cut french fries into a large bowl, and add 2 tablespoons of oil, and mix them well. So, each french fry gets some oil.
- Spread them out in your fryer basket.
- Set them timer for 12 minutes on 400.
- Let them cook and then flip them and set the timer for another 10 minutes on 400 degrees.
- Transfer them to a bowl and mix with salt