This is one of my go-to recipes. I have been making it for months, but I decided today to write it up, as I keep on passing along the recipe, in Facebook groups.
These are the same quality as a steakhouse fry. I mean they taste almost the same. My kids can’t stop eating them,
I hope you and yours enjoy it!
Don’t Forget To Pin–
Air Fryer-Steak French Fries
One of the easiest ways to make homemade steak fries!
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 22
- Total Time: 32
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Air fryer
- Cuisine: American
- 3 Russett Potatoes
- 2 tablespoons of oil
- This recipe couldn’t be easier, cut your potatoes into large wedges, that look like french fries.
- Place all of the cut french fries into a large bowl, and add 2 tablespoons of oil, and mix them well. So, each french fry gets some oil.
- Spread them out in your fryer basket.
- Set the timer for 12 minutes on 400.
- Let them cook and then flip them and set the timer for another 10 minutes on 400 degrees.
- Transfer them to a bowl and mix with salt
Keywords: frozen steak fries in air fryer air fryer frozen french fries time frozen french fries in air fryer how do i cook frozen french fries in an air fryer how do i cook frozen fries in my air fryer ninja air fryer french fries dash air fryer french fries vortex air fryer french fries