How is this for lunch? A loaded cheddar and bacon burger. Air Fried to the ultimate perfection.
I never knew making burgers could be so easy. And since, I have two teens, who are always looking for food, these are great because they are really filing.
Some Information for Ground Beef-
Americans each consume about 800 burgers every year! Wow. I never would have thought it was that much.
Everyone uses ground beef, at least once per week in their cooking, whether air frying, grilling, or just in a skillet. I thought it was a great time to talk about how to purchase ground beef, what to look for, and some pointers.
- What is Ground Beef? Ground beef is actually a combination of beef cuts. It usually is a combination of chuck, round, and sirloin. Some grocery stores label them, as such some do not. I usually look at the label, before I purchase it. I like to know what I am eating, as it helps me prepare the ground beef.
- Always purchase ground meat that is bright, bright red. Any ground beef that is gray or brown, indicates that it is older.
- If you are looking to save money on ground beef, opt for a family pack. It is generally cheaper than smaller portions.
- Look for a tightly wrapped package of meat, avoid a package with loose plastic wrap or a tear. Never package any meat product with a tear, as it is not sterile.
- Here are some guidelines for purchasing ground beef due to leanness:
- Not less than 73% lean-This is normal just labeled ground beef. This meat is good for chilis, soups, sloppy joes, and pizzas.
- Not less than 80% lean-This meat is used best in meat loves, meatballs and hamburgers
- Not less than 85% lean-This is best used in casseroles
Some Kitchen Items Used while making the Cheddar Bacon Burgers: Affiliate links
Don’t Forget to Pin–
This was a really juicy hamburger, made with both cheddar and bacon, it really kept the moisture and flavor of the burger in.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 package onion soup mix
- 1/2 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup crumbled cooked bacon
- Start in a medium-size mixing bowl, mix together the ground beef, onion soup mix, sharp cheddar cheese, and crumbled bacon.
- Then form patties, place them onto the air fryer pan or basket.
- Then place in the air fryer, set the temperature to 400 degrees F, for 5 minutes, after 5 minutes, flip the burgers and air fry for another 5 minutes.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Keywords: bacon wrapped burgers in air fryer air fryer bacon air fryer burgers air fryer burger patties air fryer bourbon bacon burger air fryer turkey burgers brat patties in air fryer gowise air fryer burger