Air Fryer Caramelized Onion Gouda Burger is an amazing burger, made in the Air Fryer! from the Caramelized onions to the scrumptious and juicy burger. There is nothing better for a quick lunch or dinner! My kids love these!
While everyone has different favorites, my family’s favorite meal is a great burger recipe. Since I love caramelized onions on mine, I reach for some gouda cheese distributed throughout the entire burger.
Loads and loads of flavor, juicy and tasty, There is nothing better, which makes for a great American Burger Meal.
Once you try this Air Fryer Burger, I promise that you will be hooked. My other favorite Air Fryer Burger Recipes are AIR FRYER CHEESEBURGER SLIDERS, AIR FRYER FROZEN VEGGIE BURGERS, AIR FRYER CHEESEBURGER EGG ROLLS, and AIR FRYER CHEESEBURGERS.
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Caramelized Onion Gouda Burger
- Ground Beef
- White Onions
- Soy Sauce
- Worcehsthires Sauce
- Garlic Powder
- Gouna Shredded Cheese
- Hamburger Rolls
- Yellow or Sweet Onion
- Olive Oil
- Brown Sugar
How To Make Air Fryer Caramelized Onion Gouda Burger
Preheat your air fryer at 400 degrees for 3 to 4 minutes. In a large mixing bowl, mix the ground beef, onion, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, shredded gouda cheese, and spices.
Shape your hamburgers into patties. As you shape them, put them into the air fryer basket.
For about 5 minutes per side, air fry, flip them using a spatula, unless you want it less than medium.
Serve with a heaping teaspoon of caramelized onion (see notes on how to make them)
Plate, serve, and enjoy!
- For a perfect burger prepared in the Air Fryer, start by preheating your air fryer, so the minute that ground beef hits the air fryer, it starts to sear the meat. It creates a lot of flavors.
- If you find that the air fryer is smoking, you can either add a couple of tablespoons of water to the basket or add a piece of bread to the bottom of the air fryer to help absorb the grease.
- This recipe will work in all air fryer models, either the basket or oven model. I have made the same recipe in the Ninja Foodi, Instant Pot Vortex, and Instant Pot Crisp Lid. The recipe works the same.
Some Other Great Air Fryer Burger Recipes:
- AIR FRYER CHEDDAR AND BACON BURGERS
- AIR FRYER CHEESEBURGERS
- HOW TO MAKE FROZEN HAMBURGERS IN THE AIR FRYER
- AIR FRYER BACON BURGERS
- AIR FRYER HAMBURGERS
- EASY AIR FRYER HAMBURGERS
- AIR FRYER BLUE CHEESE BURGERS
Don’t Forget To Pin:
Air Fryer Caramelized Onion Gouda Burger
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef, lean
- 1/2 cup onion, diced
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup smoked gouda shredded cheese
- 4 hamburger rolls
Caramelized Onions: (see notes for recipe)
- 1 large yellow onion, or sweet onion
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- Preheat your air fryer at 400 degrees for 3 to 4 minutes. (air fryer setting)
- In a large mixing bowl, mix the ground beef, onion, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, shredded gouda cheese, and spices
- Shape your hamburgers into patties. As you shape them, put them into the air fryer basket.
- For about 5 minutes per side, air fry, flip them using a spatula, unless you want it less than medium.
- Serve with a heaping teaspoon of caramelized onion (see recipe below)
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
- Air Fryer
- Cooking Spray
- Parchment Paper