This is a great and easy recipe; Air Fryer Cheeseburger Egg Rolls are truly amazing. They are stuffed with ground hamburger, shredded cheddar cheese, diced pickles, diced bacon, and seasoned to absolute perfection. If you love cheeseburgers, you will love these, so good and easy to make with the air fryer.
The filling in these makes the perfect egg roll. They are perfectly air-fried up, crunchy on the outside, and warm and delicious on the inside. Perfection.
Truth, before my air fryer, I never made an egg roll, as I was no fond of deep-frying anything; it seemed like too much oil and way too many risks for me to get burned. So, once I received my first air fryer, I purchased my first egg roll wrappers package and became hooked. And my teens love them; they are truly portable food!
Air Fryer Cheeseburger Egg Rolls
This is a really easy recipe, and for the most part, you can add anything that you really like in this recipe.
I added my kid’s favorite diced bacon, shredded cheddar cheese, onion, and diced pickles. But if you want, you could add anything ketchup, mustard, and the possibilities are endless.
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Cheeseburger Egg Rolls
- Ground Beef
- Diced Onions
- Dill Pickles
- Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Egg Roll Wrappers
- Cooking Spray
Note This Is A Brief Overview of How to Make Air Fryer Cheeseburger Egg Rolls. At the end of the post, there is a printable recipe card.
How To Make Air Fryer Cheeseburger Egg Rolls
In a large skillet, add the diced onions, ground beef, and saute over medium heat until the ground beef is browned; mix in the shredded cheese, diced cooked bacon, and dill pickles. Mix well.
Place your egg roll wrapper on a flat surface, add about 1/4 cup of the filling into the center of the egg roll. Use a pastry brush to brush the sides with water (this will help the egg roll seal). Fold the egg roll-up; this is a great video if you have never rolled an egg roll-up.
Spray the air fryer basket with cooking spray. Then place your egg rolls into the basket, set the temperature to 350 degrees F, air fryer setting, for about 8 to 10 minutes. Flip halfway.
Note: If you want the golden color, it will help to spray the egg roll wrappers with cooking spray, which will help them to crisp up.
Some Pro Tips:
- For best results for this recipe, really make sure that your pickles are dried. I leave them for a couple of minutes on a paper towel. You want to drain them. Otherwise, the egg roll wrapper will be saturated with pickle juice.
- You can easily substitute out ground pork, chicken, or sausage for ground beef.
- I would recommend using egg roll wrappers for this recipe since the meat is hefty, and they might be too heavy for spring rolls.
- I spray cooking spray in my basket, so the egg rolls do not stick to the basket. There is nothing worse than egg rolls that stick.
- If you really want them to crisp up, I find that spraying the egg roll wrappers with cooking spray really gives them a great crisp.
- Do not crowd the basket. Otherwise, they will not cook evenly. An air fryer works by circulating hot air around the basket.
How To Store Air Fryer Cheeseburger Egg Rolls
If you have any leftovers, let them cool to room temperature, and then place them into an airtight container. They will last for about 2 to 3 days.
You can reheat them in the air fryer, or microwave, before serving.
How To Freeze Air Fryer Cheeseburger Egg Rolls
This is a great recipe to make and freeze. I usually have some on hand. They do freeze nicely. The key to freezing them perfectly is to wrap them up several times.
I do this by individually freezing them on a baking sheet in the freezer, then I transfer them to a Ziploc bag and freeze them. They will last for about 1 to 2 months.
To cook them from frozen, place them directly from the freezer to the air fryer basket, and air fry at 350 degrees F, air fryer setting for 10 to 12 minutes.
What can I dip my egg rolls in?
I served these with traditional cheeseburger toppings, ketchup, mustard, mayo, fry sauce, and cheese dip!
How long do eggrolls stay crispy once cooked?
They are usually good for the 1st day. After that, they start to lose crispness and start to become soft and soggy from the filling.
How do I reheat egg rolls, so they’re crispy?
I actually have great luck withy reheating my egg rolls in the air fryer.
I generally spray them with cooking spray, which will help them crisp up a bit!
SOME OTHER GREAT AIR FRYER RECIPES-
- AIR FRYER COPYCAT TACO BELL QUESADILLA
- AIR FRYER ARTICHOKE DIP
- EASY AIR FRYER HASSELBACK SWEET POTATOES
- AIR FRYER BRAZI BITES
HERE ARE SOME HELPFUL PRODUCTS TO HELP YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE-
|Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. At no cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.|
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/4 cup diced onions
- 1/4 cup diced pickles
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 12–16 egg roll wrappers
- 1/2 cup water
- Cooking Spray
- In a large skillet, add the diced onions, ground beef, and saute over medium heat until the ground beef is browned; mix in the shredded cheese, diced cooked bacon, and dill pickles. Mix well.
- Place your egg roll wrapper on a flat surface and add about 1/4 cup of the filling into the egg roll center. Use a pastry brush to brush the sides with water (this will help the egg roll seal). Fold the egg roll-up; this is a great video if you have never rolled an egg roll-up.
- Spray the air fryer basket with cooking spray. Then place your egg rolls into the basket, set the temperature to 350 degrees F for about 8 to 10 minutes. Flip halfway.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 9561Total Fat: 57gSaturated Fat: 12gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 30gCholesterol: 330mgSodium: 18639mgCarbohydrates: 1878gFiber: 58gSugar: 0gProtein: 329g