Air Fryer Cherry Cheesecake Egg Rolls are a delicious way to celebrate holidays. Freeze them for later, or enjoy now! These egg rolls are an amazing Air Fryer Dessert! Oh, so good!
Air Fryer Cherry Cheesecake Egg Rolls are amazing. You have a great dessert that the entire family will love with just a few simple ingredients.
These are amazing when you serve them with a hearty helping of vanilla ice cream. My kids loved them, and I even drizzled some cherry pie filling over my youngest sons as a great treat!
Here are a few of my favorite air fryer egg roll recipes if you are looking for even more ways to use your egg roll wrappers.
- AIR FRYER LOADED MASHED POTATO EGG ROLLS
- AIR FRYER CHEESY HAM & PICKLE EGG ROLLS
- EASY AIR FRYER PAD THAI CHICKEN EGG ROLLS
- AIR FRYER CHEESEBURGER EGG ROLLS
- AIR FRYER BLUEBERRY CHEESECAKE EGG ROLLS
Air Fryer Cherry Cheesecake Egg Rolls
What Ingredients Do I Need? Made with an easy cherry pie filling, cream cheese, granulated sugar, pure vanilla extract, egg roll wrappers, and dusted with powdered sugar.
This will be one of the best desserts you make in your air fryer. Easy and delicious.
For an extra treat, serve a bowl of vanilla ice cream on the side, a fantastic flavor combination.
How To Make Air Fryer Cherry Cheesecake Egg Rolls
Mix the granulated sugar, cream cheese, and vanilla extract in a large bowl.
Mix until smooth.
Add a tablespoon of cream cheese filling, and then add a couple of tablespoons of cherry pie filling on top.
Using a pastry brush or your fingers, dab water around the edges. Roll up to seal.
Spray the basket with cooking spray, then set your egg rolls into the basket, set the temperature to 350 degrees F, air fryer setting, for 8-10 minutes, flipping halfway.
If you want the egg roll to crisp up, I give it a generous spray of cooking spray, and when I flip, I respray the egg roll wrapper.
More Air Fryer Recipes:
- AIR FRYER BREAKFAST COOKIES
- AIR FRYER LEMON MUG CAKE
- EASY AIR FRYER OREO BROWNIES
- NINJA FOODI RUM RAISIN RICE PUDDING
- Egg Roll Wrappers
- 8 ounces room temperature cream cheese
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 21 ounces cherry pie filling
- Powdered Sugar
- Cooking Spray
- Spray your air fryer basket with cooking spray.
- In a medium-sized bowl, mix the cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla extract.
- Layout an egg roll wrapper on a flat surface.
- Add one to two tablespoons of cherry pie filling in the center, and then add two tablespoons of cream cheese filling on top.
- Use a pastry brush, and brush the water along the edges.
- Roll the egg roll, and then brush the top with water, so the egg roll is completely sealed and fold up the edges and brush with water.
- Once everything is sealed up., spray the egg roll wrapper with olive oil spray.
- Place the egg roll into the air fryer basket, and set the time for 8-10 minutes at 350 degrees F, air fryer setting.
- Let cool slightly, and sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 165Total Fat: 6gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 17mgSodium: 73mgCarbohydrates: 27gFiber: 0gSugar: 14gProtein: 1g
ForkToSpoon.com occasionally offers nutritional information for recipes contained on this site. This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators. Although we try to attempt to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures are only estimates.