If you have failed at any air fryer recipes, I want you to try these, and I really want you to come back and tell me how easy they were. I really do. I want to hear from everyone that had trouble making anything in the air fryer.
This was my kid’s favorite breakfast this year, not only did we have these, but we also had Instant Pot Potato Skins, so it was like an appetizer day. And, who doesn’t love appetizers?
I have been using my air fryer and experiment with different foods. so this is what I came up with.
Follow along with our cooking adventures on Facebook because I have a LOT in store in 2020, some that recipes, will just make you go mmm and some of them will blow your mind.
Did you try Fry dough in the air fryer, how about Elephant Ears? Yeah, we have it all here, I am going Extreme Air Frying this summer, so if you aren’t sign up for the newsletter, I’m sorry but you will be missing out.
This was one of my son’s favorite Superbowl (Super Bowl) Snacks that we had this past year, but I never got time to post them, so I thought I would. As they were amazing. You will not be disappointed with the results.
These cheese sticks can be made healthier, but choosing low-fat or skim mozzarella sticks in your dairy aisle. You do not get the deeply fried color that you get when you oil fry these, but since that is mostly oily that gives your mozzarella stick that color, you shouldn’t be surprised or disappointed. It is saving you thousands or hundreds of calories. I did try baking this recipe and it does work. In case you are not in possession of an air fryer, but still, want to try the recipe.
Kitchen Items Used: (Note: Affiliate links are included in this post)
Don’t Forget to Pin–
Air Fryer, Crescent Roll Cherry Cream Cheese Pastry
These are amazingly easy and absolutely delicious. They are stuffed with cherry and cream cheese filling for a great snack or breakfast. This would also make a great pie filling.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 8 crescents 1x
- Category: Baked Goods
- Cuisine: Pastry
- 1 package refrigerated crescent rolls
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperaure
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 21 ounces cherry pie filling
- powder sugar for dusting (optional)
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together the cream cheese, egg, sugar.
- Mix well.
- Roll out the dough and add a tablespoon of cheesecake filling.
- Add a tablespoon of cherry pie filling on top.
- Roll up (Note: I prepared them on a greased air fryer tray, otherwise, just put them into a greased (with olive oil) basket or tray.
- Set the tray or basket into the air fryer, and set the temperature to 320 degrees F, for 5 minutes.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!