Let us see what can be wrong with this recipe? Homemade Nacho Chips, chocolate sauce drizzled on top, whipped cream on top, and blueberries, blackberries, strawberries, and sliced bananas under all of it, hmm, my version of Air Fryer Dessert Nachos.
Some recipes are just amazing and easy. This is one of those recipes had all of the ingredients in my house, and I thought, why not? My son thought I was crazy and vowed not to eat them.
That certainly did change after I brought them out to him and my husband, who had just finished yard work. And they ate about 1/2 of them before my husband declared we needed to get dinner. Otherwise, he would eat the entire plate.
I call them dessert nachos, and I vow they will become one of your favorite Air Fryer Desserts This Summer. And guess what they are simple, simple, and delicious. What can be better?
Some of my family’s favorite desserts made in the air fryer are AIR FRYER PEANUT BUTTER BANANA EGG ROLLS, APPLE PIE CINNAMON ROLL CUPS, AIR FRYER CHERRY CHEESECAKE EGG ROLLS and AIR FRYER PANCAKE BATTER OREOS.
What Will You Need To Make Air Fryer Dessert Nachos?
The first thing that comes to mind is your imagination. I want these to be whatever you want them to be. I can tell you how to make the nacho chips (cinnamon and sugar), and then here are some suggestions, but this is your recipe, add and take out whatever you don’t like.
- Chocolate Sauce
- Hot Fudge Sauce
- Caramel Sauce
- Whipped Cream
How To Make Air Fryer Dessert Nachos
Melt some butter, then use a pastry brush and brush it onto the tortilla. Sprinkle some granulated sugar and ground cinnamon on top.
Use a pizza cutter and cut the tortilla into wedges.
Spray your air fryer basket, and then add your chips. You will have to do this in several batches because you want a single layer and space between them; remember, the hot air floating around the air fryer will crisp up your homemade chips.
Set the temperature to 320 degrees F, air fryer setting, for 5-6 minutes.
After several bathes of chips, Then added our toppings.
How To Assemble Air Fryer Dessert Nachos
Let your cinnamon sugar tortilla chips cool, then arrange them on a large dish or platter.
Top with your favorite fruit toppings, then drizzle some chocolate sauce over them and top with some whipped cream.
Other Topping Ideas
- Fruit: Blueberries, Strawberries, Raspberries, Bananas, Pineapple, etc.
- Sauce: Hot Fudge, Caramel, Chocolate Syrup, Strawberries Sauce, Butterscotch, Dulce de leche, etc.
- Nuts: Pecans, walnuts, macadamia nuts, etc.
- Other Ideas: Whipped Cream, Oreo Cookies, M&MSs, mini chocolate chips, etc.
- Make the chips ahead of time. You need several runs through the Air Fryer to get a huge platter. I made them while I prepped the fruit, but you can make these ahead of time.
- For less brown chips, use less ground cinnamon.
Some Other Great & Easy Air Fryer Dessert Recipes-
- AIR FRYER CHERRY CHEESECAKE EGG ROLLS
- APPLE PIE CINNAMON ROLL CUPS
- NINJA FOODI RUM RAISIN RICE PUDDING
- AIR FRYER COOKIE DOUGH CRESCENT BITES
- AIR FRYER APPLE DUMPLINGS
Don’t Forget To Pin-
- 4 Tortillas
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- 4 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Cooking Spray
- Sliced Bananas
- Raspberries, Cut in Half
- Blackberries, Cut in Half
- Chocolate Sauce
- Whipped Cream
- Any of your favorite toppings
- Melt some butter, then use a pastry brush and brush it onto the tortilla. Sprinkle some granulated sugar and ground cinnamon on top.
- Use a pizza cutter and cut the tortilla into wedges.
- Spray your air fryer basket, and then add your chips. You will have to do this in several batches because you want a single layer and space between it; remember, it's the hot air floating around the air fryer that will crisp up your homemade chips.
- Set the temperature to 320 degrees F, air fryer setting, for 5-6 minutes.
- After several bathes of chips, Then added our toppings.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 337Total Fat: 16gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 32mgSodium: 333mgCarbohydrates: 45gFiber: 3gSugar: 13gProtein: 5g
All information presented on this site is intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information shared on ForkToSpoon.com should only be used as a general guideline.