Air Fryer Blueberry Pastry is a great dessert, and they look so pretty! So, if you are looking for something fancy to present at a party or get-together, this is one of my favorites!
These delicious and flaky blueberry pastries are so good. Best of all, they are quick and easy to make. They make for a great and easy dessert!
If you love a quick Air Fryer Baked Good Recipe, this is going to be one of your favorites, and you can change it out for any pie filling that’s your favorite.
Today, I went with blueberry since it’s my son’s favorite. And it’s the perfect summer treat!
If you are looking for even more Air Fryer Baked Good Recipes, some of my favorites are AIR FRYER SOFT DINNER ROLLS, AIR FRYER CINNAMON CHURRO BITES, AIR FRYER EASY FUNFETTI CAKE MIX DONUTS, and AIR FRYER DESSERT NACHOS.
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Blueberry Pastry
- Crescent Dough
- Blueberry Pie Filling
- Sparkling Sugar
How To Make Air Fryer Blueberry Pastry
Start by greasing your muffin tins. Measure your muffin tin, and cut the crescent dough slightly larger than the hole, remembering that you will fold it over.
Scoop some pie filling into the middle of the dough. Fold over the dough, so you make a nice pocket
Sprinkle with the sugar mixture. Set in the air fryer tray or basket and air fry for 6 minutes at 320 degrees F. Let rest, after you remove them from the air fryer, remember they are hot!!
Air Fryer Blueberry Pastry Tips
- Generously spray your muffin tin with cooking spray so they easily slide out.
- Every air fryer is slightly different. If you find that your bottom is not browning, flip the pastry over, so the underside can fully cook. Which means to remove them, so the pastry is reversed.
- You can use any gluten-free or vegan pie crust if you follow a dietary restriction.
- Change the flavors out, and there are so many possibilities.
MEAL PREP AND PREP AHEAD
These are so easy to make ahead of time. Let them cool to room temperature and then place them into an airtight container. They will last for about 2 to 3 days.
After a few days they get hard.
MORE AIR FRYER DESSERT RECIPES
- AIR FRYER POWDERED SUGAR DONUTS
- AIR FRYER BANANA DONUTS
- EASY AIR FRYER GLUTEN-FREE PUMPKIN BANANA NUT BREAD
- AIR FRYER SCALLION PANCAKES
- AIR FRYER CHERRY CRUMB PIE
Don’t Forget to Pin-
Air Fryer Blueberry Pastry
- 1 roll Crescent Dough Sheets
- 21 ounces blueberry pie filling
- 1/4 cup sparkling sugar
- Start by greasing your muffin tins.
- Measure your muffin tin, and cut the crescent dough, slightly larger than the hole, remembering that you are going to fold it over.
- Scoop some pie filling into the middle of the dough.
- Fold over the dough, so you make a nice pocket
- Sprinkle with the sugar mixture.
- Set in the air fryer tray or basket and air fry for 6 minutes at 320 degrees F.
- Let rest, after you remove them from the air fryer, remember they are hot!!
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
- Air Fryer
- Muffin Tin, muffin pan
- Cooking Spray