These are the perfect air fryer dessert, they are so easy to make, and you only need a few ingredients.
Here are the step by step instructions, so you can make them in your own air fryer,
Kitchen Items Used: (Note: Affiliate links are included in this post)
Check Out This Book, everything to get you started and SUCCESSFUL in Air Frying.
DON’T FORGET TO PIN–
Air Fryer, Fast and Easy Blueberry Pastry
One of the easiest and tastiest desserts, which was ready in a matter of minutes. Hardly any prep work, but this dessert will wow your guests.
Made in both the traditional basket type of air fryer and the Air Fryer Oven, the Instant Pot Vortex Plus Model.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 6
- Total Time: 16
- Yield: 8 servings 1x
- Category: Baked Goods
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
- 1 roll Crescent Dough Sheets
- 1 21 ounces can of blueberry pie filling
- 1/4 cup sparkling sugar
- Start by greasing your muffin tins.
- Measure your muffin tin, and cut the crescent dough, slightly larger than the hole, remembering that you are going to fold it over.
- Scoop some pie filling into the middle of the dough.
- Fold over the dough, so you make a nice pocket
- Sprinkle with the sugar mixture.
- Set in the air fryer tray or basket and air fry for 6 minutes at 320 degrees F.
- Let rest, after you remove them from the air fryer, remember they are hot!!
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!