Air Fryer Quick Lemon Pastry are so good! If you love everything lemon, this will soon become one of your favorite Air Fryer Desserts!
Made with a few ingredients, this recipe will leave you wanting more and more! There is nothing better than a crispy, buttery exterior and a warm and lemony interior for an amazing Air Fryer Dessert!
If you have not baked in your Air Fryer, this is a great recipe to start with, and with your Air Fryer, it will take you about 10 minutes from start to eating!
And they are so good!
If you are looking for even more Air Fryer Dessert Recipes, some of my favorites are AIR FRYER, RASPBERRY PUFF PASTRY (FROM FROZEN), AIR FRYER, CINNAMON ROLL BITES, AIR FRYER, CINNAMON ROLLS, and AIR FRYER, THE EASIEST CHOCOLATE CHIP CHEESE DANISH.
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Quick Lemon Pastry
- Crescent Dough Sheets
- Lemon Pie Filling
- Sparkling Sugar
- Cooking Spray
- Air Fryer
How To Make Air Fryer Quick Lemon Pastry
Start by greasing your muffin tins. Measure your muffin tin, and cut the crescent dough slightly larger than the hole, remembering that you will fold it over.
Scoop some pie filling into the middle of the dough. Fold over the dough, so you make a nice pocket Sprinkle with the sugar mixture.
Set in the air fryer tray or basket and air fry for 6 to 8 minutes at 320 degrees F, air fryer setting. Let rest. After you remove them from the air fryer, remember they are hot!!
Can I Use Lemon Curd?
While today, I used a simple lemon pie filling, you can easily change this out for lemon curd. YOu will let the same great lemon flavor!
Some Other Variations:
While today, I sued a simple lemon pie filling, there are so many other ways that you can change these out.
Some of my favorite fillings are:
- Pecan Pie Filling
- Blueberry Pie Filing
- Raspberry Pie Filing
- Key Lime Pie Filling
More Air Fryer Dessert Recipes
- AIR FRYER CINNAMON CRESCENT ROLLS
- AIR FRYER CRESCENT ROLL APPLE DANISH
- EASY AIR FRYER, OREOS
- AIR FRYER BISCUIT STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE
- AIR FRYER, CHOCOLATE AND BANANA STUFFED CROISSANTS
- EASY AIR FRYER CINNAMON CRESCENT ROLLS
- 1 roll Crescent Dough Sheets
- 1 21 ounces canned lemon pie filling
- 1/4 cup sparkling sugar
- Start by greasing your muffin tins.
- Measure your muffin tin, and cut the crescent dough slightly larger than the hole, remembering that you will fold it over.
- Scoop some pie filling into the middle of the dough.
- Fold over the dough, so you make a nice pocket
- Sprinkle with the sugar mixture.
- Set in the air fryer tray or basket and air fry for 6 to 8 minutes at 320 degrees F, air fryer setting.
- Let rest. After you remove them from the air fryer, remember they are hot!!
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 246Total Fat: 7gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 36mgSodium: 161mgCarbohydrates: 44gFiber: 1gSugar: 24gProtein: 2g
ForkToSpoon.com occasionally offers nutritional information for recipes contained on this site. This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators. Although we try to attempt to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures are only estimates.