Air Fryer Frozen Puff Pastries — Frozen puff pastry is a time-saving ingredient for any busy cook. These frozen treats are outstanding in the Air Fryer! They are so good!
Today, we stopped by the local Pepperidge Farm store and picked up a package! I thought since homemade turnovers do so well in the Air Fryer, why not try frozen?
The results were terrific!
And what a time saver, without even waiting for my oven to preheat, I was able to make these in minutes!
Suppose you love a great Air Fryer Turnover Recipe. In that case, some of my favorite homemade recipes are AIR FRYER BEST CHERRY TURNOVERS, AIR FRYER APPLE TURNOVERS, AIR FRYER FROZEN FRUIT PUFF PASTRIES TURNOVERS, and AIR FRYER BLACKBERRY TURNOVERS.
Can You Cook Frozen Turnovers In The Air Fryer?
Yes! Whether you’re packing a quick breakfast or looking for an easy snack, frozen turnovers can be a great option. But what if you don’t have an oven or don’t want to turn on your oven? Can you cook them in the air fryer instead? Keep reading to find out!
Air Fryer Frozen Pastry
If you’re looking for an easy way to make a dessert, air frying frozen pastry is a great option. It’s quick, simple, and doesn’t require any baking skills. Plus, the results are always delicious! In this post, we’ll show you how to air fry frozen pastry so you can enjoy a sweet treat in no time.
Air Fryer Frozen Turnovers
Are you looking for a quick and easy snack or breakfast idea? If so, you’ll want to try these air fryer frozen turnovers. They are simple to make and taste delicious! Plus, they’re a great way to use up any leftover fruit or vegetables you have in the fridge. Let’s get started…
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Frozen Puff Pastries
Any package of frozen puff pastries, Pepperidge Farms, Costco, Trader Joe’s, etc.
How To Cook Air Fry Frozen Fruit Puff Pastries
When I found out that you can air fry frozen fruit puff pastries, it changed my life. No longer do I have to wait for the oven to preheat before baking batches of these delicious desserts! They’re crispy on the outside and soft in the center, with a hint of cinnamon sugar. These are perfect for when company comes over or if you want to make something sweet but not too rich. The best part is they only take 10 minutes from start to finish!
How Long To Cook Puff Pastry In Air Fryer
Spread the frozen pastries out in an air fryer tray or basket. Set the temperature to 350 degrees F (air fryer setting) for 5 minutes.
After the 5 minutes, flip the pastries and air fry at 400 degrees F (air fryer setting) for 2 minutes. Just long enough to get the height of the pastry and the other side to be cooked.
Tips For Making The Best Air Fryer Frozen Puff Pastries
- This recipe will work with any frozen puff pastry.
- Do not defrost before adding it to the air fryer basket.
- This recipe will work with any air fryer basket or oven model. It will also work with the Ninja Foodi, Instant Pot Vortex, Instant Pot Crisp Lid, and Mealthy Lid.
- Since all air fryer works slightly differently, I would recommend that you watch your Air Fryer Frozen Puff Pastries as they cook up!
- You can add an egg wash and some Turbinado Sugar if you want on top, and it really elevates the pastries.
- For best results do not crowd the air fryer basket, the frozen puff pastry, really needs the hot air, to freely circulate around the puff pastry, so it perfectly cooks up.
Reheating Pastries In Air Fryer
Cooking food is an art, and there are so many ways to do it. You can use a traditional oven, a stove-top, or even a microwave. But did you know that you can also use an air fryer? An air fryer is a small appliance that uses hot air to cook food. It’s similar to an oven, but it’s much smaller and easier to use.
Here is how to reheat pastries in the air fyer.
- Set the pastries into the air fryer.
- Set the temperature to 300 degrees F, and cook for 2 to 5 minutes. Remove when the pastries are warmed through.
What Are The Best Frozen Pastries
Do you love pastry as much as I do? There’s nothing quite like the smell of freshly baked pastry in the morning. However, I don’t always have time to bake pastries from scratch in the morning. That’s where frozen pastries come in handy! Today, I’m going to share with you my top three picks for the best-frozen pastries. Keep reading to learn more!
- Porto’s Bake At Home Air Fryer
- Portos Apple Strudel
- Costo’s Apple Strudel and Pastry
Pepperidge Farm Turnovers In Air Fryer
I’ve been obsessed with finding new and interesting ways to cook my favorite Pepperidge Farm turnovers. I was so excited when I discovered that they can be cooked in an air fryer! Not only do they come out crispy, but they don’t require any added oil. Give this easy recipe a try for your next party!
Here are some of my favorite flavors!
- Pepperidge Farm Peach Turnovers
- Pepperidge Farm Cherry Turnovers
- Pepperidge Farm Apple Turnovers
- Pepperidge Farm Raspberry Turnovers
More Air Fryer Breakfast Recipes:
Are you looking for some new breakfast recipes to try in your air fryer? If so, you’re in luck! In this post, we’ll share some of our favorite air fryer breakfast recipes with you. From French toast to eggs benedict, there’s something here for everyone. So what are you waiting for? Start cooking!
- AIR FRYER CINNAMON ROLLS
- AIR FRYER MINI CHEESE FRITTATAS
- CRISPY AIR FRYER BACON
- AIR FRYER BREAKFAST SAUSAGES
- AIR FRYER MAPLE CANDIED BACON
- EASY AIR FRYER BACON SALTED CARAMEL DONUTS
Don’t Forget To Pin:
Air Fryer Frozen Puff Pastries
- 4 frozen turnovers
- Spread the frozen pastries out in an air fryer tray or basket. Set the temperature to 350 degrees F (air fryer setting) for 5 minutes.
- After the 5 minutes, flip the pastries and air fry at 400 degrees F (air fryer setting) for 2 minutes. Just long enough to get the height of the pastry and the other side to be cooked.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
- Air Fryer, Air Fryer Basket or Air Fryer Oven