I have two children, as most of you know, especially my loyal readers, and most of you know with children, is that no two kids can like the same thing, It must be an unwritten rule somewhere.
So, my son Jason likes chewy bacon and my oldest son likes crispy bacon. Which made me stop and think one day, how does one get crispy bacon in the air fryer,
These are my thoughts on the subject, and some general tips on making bacon in the air fryer,
- Always, preheat the air fryer, bacon tends to cook better on a hot surface, it really gives it a nice sear as you drop the bacon into the hot air fryer basket.
- Spread out the bacon, so it’s flat in the air fryer. Spend a couple of seconds trying to get it flat, I usually use tongs for this.
- Set the temperature to 400 degrees F, and use the air fryer setting, The air fryer feature or setting is perfect for bacon.
- If you add a couple of tablespoons of water to the bottom of the air fryer basket, you will prevent smoke that occurs, when you are air frying bacon.
- If you want a really easy way to make bacon, simply add a piece of bread underneath the basket, the bread will absorb most of the grease. (Whether you want to eat it or not, I will leave up to you)
- At the halfway point, always flip the bacon.
Some Items Used in The Production of the Crispiest Air Fryer Bacon (Affiliate Links Included)
Don’t Forget To Pin–
Easy Crispy Bacon In The Air Fryer
This is the perfect recipe for making crispy bacon in the air fryer. Today I used the Omni Instant Pot Air Fryer, and the tray was so easy to make delicious bacon.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 6 servings 1x
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
- 1 pound bacon
- Start by laying out the bacon in your air fryer basket or in the tray, you got for your air fryer oven.
- Be careful not to crowd the bacon.
- Then place the tray into the air fryer oven and set the temperature for 400 degrees F, for 5 minutes, after 5 minutes, flip the bacon and add 2 minutes more. If you want it extra crunchy add a minute.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Keywords: bacon in air fryer oven how to cook bacon in air fryer oven ninja air fryer bacon air fryer bacon smoke power air fryer oven bacon gourmia air fryer bacon turkey bacon in air fryer how to cook air fryer bacon and eggs