Bacon, bacon and more bacon. Everyone loves bacon. It’s one of America’s favorite foods, according to research America consumes over 600 million pounds of bacon, every year. My own kids absolutely love to eat it, they can eat an entire plate of bacon, without eating anything else, in fact, one time, my son Jason, ate an entire plate of bacon at a hotel, and that’s all, no eggs, no toast, just a plain plate of bacon. (He did finish it off with a huge glass of milk, so I guess it balances out, LOL)
There are a ton of ways that you can jazz up this common food, I recently started to candy them, and they are fabulous. Bacon is also low carb, so if you are on a low carb diet, you can use it in lots of recipes.
Here are some tips of bacon:
- Always, preheat the air fryer, bacon tends to cook better on a hot surface.
- Spread out the bacon, so it’s flat in the air fryer.
- Set the temperature to 350 degrees F., or 175 degrees C.
- If you add a couple of tablespoons to the bottom of the air fryer basket, you will prevent smoke that occurs, when you are air frying bacon.
- At the halfway point, always flip the bacon.
Fair warning though, if you are making this in the air fryer, it gets very messy, make sure you add foil on the bottom, to help catch the drippings. Otherwise, just remember to soak it before you add it to the dishwasher.
Another warning this stuff is highly addictive, it’s as sweet as candy but has the lovely sweet-savory taste that lingers in your mouth. My husband thought it looked burnt, but him being a guy still shoveled it into his mouth and his only response, as he grabbed a few more pieces for the drive to work, was boy this is good.
Kitchen Items Used: (Note: Affiliate links are included in this post)
Don’t Forget to Pin–
Air Fryer, How To Cook Turkey Bacon In the Air Fryer
Nothing like air fryer turkey bacon.
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 9
- Total Time: 14
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
- Category: Breakfat
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
- 1 package uncured turkey bacon
- Start by preheating the air fryer to 350 degrees F. (for 3 minutes)
- Slice your bacon in half, so the slices fit in the air fryer basket.
- Place the bacon slices into the air fryer basket.
- Set your timer for 5 minutes, after 5 minutes, flip over the bacon and cook for another 4 minutes.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
Keywords: turkey baconair fryer temperature turkey bacon air fryer time turkey bacon in air fryer oven how long to cook turkey bacon in air fryer how to cook bacon in air fryer oven ninja air fryer bacon power air fryer oven bacon ninja air fryer turkey bacon