Today, I made a batch of turkey bacon. It was amazing. I know that there are many, many debates about turkey bacon. Not really being bacon, etc. But I’m here to tell you that when you use the air fryer, you really elevate it to another level. So, if you have not tried it as yet, give it a whirl.
The real tip I will give you when air frying any bacon is it best to pre-heat the air fryer. This means if you do not have a preheat setting, simply turn the temperature to whatever is called for in the recipe, and let the air fryer heat up for about 5-7 minutes, before adding your bacon.
Here are some other delicious bacon recipes, for your air fryer–
Kitchen Items Used: (Note: Affiliate links are included in this post)
Don’t Forget to Pin–
Air Fryer, How To Cook Turkey Bacon In the Air Fryer
Nothing like air fryer turkey bacon. If you have not tried turkey bacon in the air fryer, you are really missing out. It crisps up nicely and makes a great and healthy alternative to regular bacon. Trader Joe’s sells great turkey bacon without nitrates.
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 9
- Total Time: 14
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
- Category: Breakfat
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
- 1 package uncured turkey bacon
- Start by preheating the air fryer to 350 degrees F. (for 5-7 minutes)
- Slice your bacon in half, so the slices fit in the air fryer basket.
- Place the bacon slices into the air fryer basket.
- Set your timer for 5 minutes, after 5 minutes, flip over the bacon and cook for another 4 minutes.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Keywords: air fryer turkey bacon