Air Fryer Cinnamon Rolls are easy and great for breakfast, brunch, and dessert. This recipe is so simple to make in your air fryer!
This was my first recipe in my air fryer. It was an essential part of my air fryer journey; I included it in my cookbook.
Why would anyone include a simple canned cinnamon roll recipe in a cookbook? Everyone has to start somewhere! This is a simple recipe that is relatively inexpensive, and who doesn’t love a freshly baked cinnamon roll? Today, I am sharing some hints for my Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls Air Fryer recipe.
If you are looking for even easier Air Fryer Breakfast Recipes, some of my favorites are APPLE PIE CINNAMON ROLL CUPS, AIR FRYER HAM, AND CHEESE BITES, AIR FRYER STRAWBERRY CROISSANT FRENCH TOAST, HOW TO AIR FRYER A TOASTER STRUDEL, and AIR FRYER APPLE CIDER DONUTS.
Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls Air Fryer Recipe
These are so good! They are the perfect start to any morning or can also become a sweet and delicious dessert!
Pretty much everyone has eaten Pillsbury cinnamon rolls, and you all know that it comes in a tube. At the end of the tube, there is frosting. They are downright heavenly!
We eat them for an easy holiday breakfast, on rushed mornings, and whenever we are craving something sweet.
Why You’ll Love Cinnamon Rolls In Air Fryer
- Can be made in under 10 minutes
- No need to turn on your oven
- Kid friendly
- Inexpensive breakfast idea
- Easy cleanup
- Golden brown, cinnamon rolls every time
- Easy enough for beginners
Ingredients Needed To Make Cinnamon Rolls In Air Fryer
These ingredients simplify the process of making cinnamon rolls in the air fryer using canned dough, making it a quick and convenient way to enjoy this classic treat without the need for homemade dough.
- Canned Cinnamon Rolls:
- The star of the show, these pre-made cinnamon roll dough pieces come in a can and are typically ready to bake.
- They are convenient and already contain the essential ingredients for cinnamon rolls, including dough, sugar, cinnamon, and icing.
- Cooking Spray or Oil:
- Used to grease the air fryer basket or tray to prevent the cinnamon rolls from sticking during cooking.
- Helps ensure the rolls come out easily and intact.
- Icing (Included with Canned Rolls):
- Often included with the canned cinnamon rolls, the icing is a sweet and creamy topping made from powdered sugar and other flavorings.
- It adds a delightful finishing touch to the cinnamon rolls once they’re baked and ready to be served.
How To Make Cinnamon Rolls In Air Fryer
Step 1: Prepare the cinnamon rolls
Start by removing the cinnamon rolls from the package. Then set them on an air fryer that has been sprayed with olive oil, or use an air fryer reusable silicone liner!
Step 2: Cook
Set the air fryer temperature to 330 degrees F, and cook time for 4-8 minutes.
Step 3: Add frosting and serve
Ice the air fryer cinnamon rolls with the frosting provided in the package.
- Cooking times vary. Each model of the air fryer is slightly different. Because they cook fast, you’ll need to keep a close watch on them.
- Use your favorite air fryer. Over several years, I have made these in all my air fryers, including the Ninja Foodi, the Instant Pot Lid, and the Mealthy.
- Warm the frosting. Heating the frosting will allow it to be drizzled more easily and give you an ooey-gooey result! I recommend heating it in the microwave for 5-10 seconds.
- Want extra frosting? You can also use regular vanilla frosting on these air fryer cinnamon rolls. Chocolate frosting also works!
- Add some variety. Drizzle some melted chocolate or sprinkle with powdered sugar to add a little variety to this cinnamon roll air fryer recipe. Another fun option would be to add some caramel sauce before serving.
Storage and Reheating
After you air fry the cinnamon rolls, let them cool. Put them in an airtight container, and they will last for 1-2 days. They tend to dry out after 2 days but are still edible.
Reheat cinnamon rolls in air fryer for 2 minutes at 325 degrees or until hot. Or toss them in the microwave for 15-20 seconds.
Do I Need To Preheat The Air Fryer?
No need to preheat the air fryer. To air fry cinnamon rolls, add them to the basket, turn on the air fryer, and cook. It’s that simple!
Do I Need To Flip The Cinnamon Rolls In Air Fryer?
Typically, you don’t need to flip the cinnamon rolls. Most air fryers have holes in the bottom of the basket to allow the air to flow around them as they cook. However, if the bottoms are still undercooked, you might want to flip them when there are 2 minutes left of cooking time.
Can you use Aluminum Foil or Parchment Paper in the Air Fryer?
Yes, you can use parchment paper and aluminum foil in the air fryer. It’s essential to ensure you don’t cover the heating elements, or it could start a fire. Also, you need to make sure there are holes in it so the air can properly circulate.
Lastly, parchment paper is heat-safe up to 425 degrees. So, be mindful, and don’t ever heat it higher than that.
More Air Fryer Recipe
- AIR FRYER MINI CHEESE FRITTATAS
- CRISPY AIR FRYER BACON
- AIR FRYER BREAKFAST SAUSAGES
- AIR FRYER BROWN SUGAR CANDIED BACON
- EASY AIR FRYER BACON SALTED CARAMEL DONUTS
- AIR FRYER AVOCADO TOAST WITH EGG
Air Fryer Cinnamon Rolls
- 1 package Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls
- Start by removing the cinnamon rolls from the package.
- Then set them on an air fryer that has been sprayed with olive oil, cooking spray, or lined with parchment paper.
- Set the temperature for 4 to 8 minutes at 330 degrees F, air fryer setting.
- Ice them with the frosting provided in the package.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
- Air Fryer
- Cooking Spray, optional
- Parchment Paper, optional