Filled or stuffed biscuits they are an amazing combination, quick to make and delicious to eat. I run a great group of air fryer fanatics and we pride ourselves on quick and delicious food, after all, that is why most of us purchased an air fryer.
Today, I tried my hand at making Bisquick Biscuits in the air fryer, and they were awesome.
Here are the step by step instructions, so you can make them in your own air fryer.
Kitchen Items Used: (Note: Affiliate links are included in this post)
Check Out This Book, everything to get you started and SUCCESSFUL in Air Frying.
DON’T FORGET TO PIN–
This is such an easy way to make a homemade strawberry shortcake. With strawberry season upon us, this is going to be a great summertime dessert. And it only takes a few ingredients and an air fryer! Family Favorite & Kid-Friendly
- 2 1/4 cup Bisquick Mix
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 cup diced strawberries
- 1 cup whipped topping
- powdered sugar
- In a large mixing bowl, add your Bisquick mix, and milk.
- Mix well, until well combined.
- Roll out the dough on a floured surface, with a rolling pin. Then use a biscuit cutter and cut out the biscuits.
- Continue to make biscuits, until you use all of the dough.
- As y9ou make them, place them onto a greased air fryer tray or in a greased air fryer basket. Set the tray or basket into the air fryer and set the temperate to 320 degrees F, for 7 minutes, after 7 minutes, flip the biscuits and air fry for another 3-5 minutes until fully cooked.
- Then cut the biscuit into half and spread whipped cream and diced strawberries in the middle.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Keywords: air fryer strawberry cake keto air fryer biscuits air fryer desserts best store bought biscuits for strawberry shortcake