Air Fryer Biscuit Strawberry Shortcake is there anything better for a summer dessert? Made with fresh strawberries, whipped cream, and a homemade Air Fryer Biscuit, life does not better than this.
So, this summer, sit back and bake up a Strawberry Shortcake for everyone, knowing there is nothing better.
If you usually purchase shortcake biscuits for your strawberry shortcake, you can skip that and head straight to the air fryer instead. You will never believe how awesome homemade air fryer biscuits are!
If you are looking for even more Air Fryer Summer Desserts, some of my families are, AIR FRYER GRILLED STRAWBERRY ANGEL FOOD CAKE. SKITTLES STRAWBERRY MILKSHAKE, AIR FRYER STRAWBERRY MASCARPONE BRUSCHETTA, and AIR FRYER STRAWBERRY & CREAM MUG CAKE.
What Is Strawberry Shortcake?
This is so good, and it is usually prepared with store-bought biscuits and stuffed with fresh strawberry slices and whipped cream!
Biscuits are so easy to make in the Air Fryer, light, fluffy and tender! Serve them warm with sliced strawberries and whipped cream. Serve them with either vanilla ice cream or a light dusting of powdered sugar.
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Biscuit Strawberry Shortcake
- Bisquick Mix
- Whipped Cream
- Optional: Powdered Sugar or Vanilla Ice Cream
How to Make Air Fryer Biscuits For Shortcake
In a large mixing bowl, add your Bisquick mix, and milk. Mix well, until well combined. Roll out the dough on a floured surface, with a rolling pin. Then use a biscuit cutter and cut out the biscuits.
Continue to make biscuits, until you use all of the dough.
As you make them, place them onto a greased air fryer tray or in a greased air fryer basket. Set the tray or basket into the air fryer and set the temperate to 320 degrees F, air fryer setting, for 7 minutes. After 7 minutes, flip the biscuits and air fry for another 3-5 minutes until fully cooked.
Then cut the biscuit into half and spread whipped cream and diced strawberries in the middle.
Pro Tips For Making Biscuits For Shortcake
- Leave the dough rather thick for these. Since you really want to fill your shortcake, I recommend that you leave them about 1/2 inch to 1 inch thick.
- Serve with either powdered sugar dusting or vanilla ice cream.
- You can easily substitute this recipe out for homemade biscuits and follow the same directions for Air Frying.
Strawberries for Strawberry Shortcake
While most people add granulated sugar to the strawberries, I did not. I think they are perfect by using just the fresh fruit.
But if you want to have really juicy strawberries, a tablespoon or two mixed in with the strawberries will cause them to release the juices.
How To Assemble Air Fryer Biscuit Strawberry Shortcake
I usually let the biscuits cool for a couple of minutes before I cut them in half. Add your whipped cream, and add your strawberries.
It’s a fun dessert for the whole family, and so kid-friendly, and definitely one of the best parts about summer!
So, I hope you and your family enjoy it!
Some Other Great Air Fryer Summer Recipes
- AIR FRYER STRAWBERRY MASCARPONE BRUSCHETTA
- AIR FRYER CINNAMON ROLL STRAWBERRY COBBLER
- INSTANT POT STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE
- AIR FRYER, STRAWBERRY THUMBPRINT COOKIES
- AIR FRYER, HOMEMADE STRAWBERRY BAGELS
- 2 1/4 cup Bisquick Mix
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 cup diced strawberries
- 1 cup whipped topping
- powdered sugar
- In a large mixing bowl, add your Bisquick mix and milk.
- Mix well until well combined.
- Roll out the dough on a floured surface with a rolling pin. Then use a biscuit cutter and cut out the biscuits.
- Continue to make biscuits until you use all of the dough.
- As y9ou make them, place them onto a greased air fryer tray or in a greased air fryer basket. Set the tray or basket into the air fryer and set the temperate to 320 degrees, air fryer setting, F for 7 minutes; after 7 minutes, flip the biscuits and air fry for another 3-5 minutes until fully cooked.
- Then cut the biscuit into half and spread whipped cream and diced strawberries in the middle.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 251Total Fat: 8gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 2mgSodium: 446mgCarbohydrates: 41gFiber: 1gSugar: 22gProtein: 4g