Best Air Fryer Dessert Recipes: The air fryer is known for making great chicken wings, chicken breast, roasts, and even chicken pot pies.
What you probably do not know is that it is amazing at baking! If you have never baked in the air fryer, you are so missing out.
The cakes come out amazing, the brownies come out moist, and the cookies are to die for.
So, if you have a sweet tooth, this post is for you!
I have been baking with my air fryer for over 4 years, and I have really become a great baker and hacker. Here are some of the tips that I want to share with you.
THINGS TO KNOW WHEN MAKING AIR FRYER DESSERTS
- You can create any baked good with the correct pan that you would go in the oven, from scones, cookies, Bundt Cakes, cannolis, cheesecakes, and even some quick bread. With the right pan, you can bake anything!
- The key to baking in the air fryer is using the correct temperature as well. Reducing the time, and deducing time, does not work. It’s more of a science, and I share it all with you on ForkToSpoon.com.
- You might need to use some parchment paper or a reusable silicone liner.
- Any box mix will work, whether for a cake mix, brownie mix, or even cookie mix. The general rule of thumb is if you can make it in the oven, you can make it in the air fryer!
Here is my list for 25 of the BEST AIR FRYER DESSERTS!
This is a light and airy dessert. My kids love these with a drizzle of caramel sauce. They are a great kid-friendly dessert.
Is there anything better than air-fried ice cream? Well, until I have a recipe for that, this will come in first, so good, with a scoop of ice cream, some whipped cream, and cherries on top!
One of my favorites, who wouldn’t love a stuffed egg roll with cookie dough? This is a truly indulgent dessert.
An egg roll stuffed with cherry pie filling? What is better? This is so good, and you will be stocking up on these really soon!
If you love some Elvis creations, this is amazing. Peanut Butter and Banana Egg Rolls, oh so good!
Who doesn’t love candy? Today, I jazzed up a regular Twix Bar with some dough to make a great dessert, which the family loves!
Nothing is a greater nod to my childhood than some homemade Italian Cannoli! I love this, and they come out amazing in the air fryer!
If you have ever been to a country fair, this is one of the best desserts from there. So, easy to make, and the air fryer does an amazing job at perfectly cooking it.
What is better than a perfect egg roll with blueberry pie filling. The air fryer does an amazing job at cooking it.
With parchment paper, this proves that you can make anything in the air fryer. Who does not like tarts?
Pecan rolls wow, what a great treat anytime, including breakfast or dessert? This is what you can do with a simple can of cinnamon rolls!
Puff pastry is amazing in the air fryer; with a few ingredients, make your own creations!
Nothing is better for Taco Tuesday than a Cherry Cheesecake for dessert. This is a twist on a traditional taco!
There is nothing to say. This is amazing. Serve with some vanilla ice cream on top for an over-the-top dessert.
Who said you could not make pastry in the Air Fryer? This is light, tender, and delicious. Fill with some chocolate pudding for a great dessert.
This is amazing for apple season, and don’t they look amazing! You can bring these to a friend’s house for an amazing treat for all of your friends.
There is nothing better than a McDonald’s Pie; how about a copycat version! So good, and it will take you less than 20 minutes, from start to finish!
Imagine this took less than 10 minutes to make in the air fryer. With a crispy exterior and warm and apple pie filling!
Is there anything better than a homemade strawberry shortcake? Filled with whipped cream and fresh strawberries!
I love this. It’s so good, and if you love Chocolate and Almonds together, this is to die for!
One of my favorite to-go items from Starbucks. I made a copycat version that is truly out of this world.
Nothing will say apple season like these Apple Pie Crescent rolls, and the drizzle of caramel sauce on top is the best.
If you love lemon, this is everything best about lemon pastry! Light, flaky, and delicious!
What else is there to say? Snicker Bars takes it up a notch!
I hope you enjoyed this round-up of the best Best Air Fryer Dessert Recipes!
Some Great Freebies!
Ingredients For The Dough:
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon of sea salt
- 2 tablespoons cold butter, cubed
- 1 egg yolk
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 2/3 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- Mini Chocolate Chips
- Crushed Pistachios
- Powdered sugar
- In a medium-sized bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, and salt. Set aside. Add the cold butter and cut it in with a pastry cutter until it forms coarse crumbs. You can also use a fork, 2 butter knives, or your hands for this. Stir in the egg yolk and wine until combined; dough will be crumbly.
- Place the dough on a lightly floured, clean work surface and press/knead it into a dough ball. Wrap with plastic wrap and let it rest in the refrigerator while you make the filling.
- In a large bowl, stir together the ricotta, powdered sugar, and ground cinnamon until combined, set aside.
- Place the whipping cream in a large bowl, and with a hand mixer, mix until stiff peaks form about two minutes. Gently fold the whipped cream into the ricotta mixture and place this into the refrigerator until you really assemble your cannoli.
- If your air fryer requires preheating, preheat it to 400 degrees F, air fryer setting. Take the dough and cut it into 4ths, take one fourth and place it on a lightly floured, clean work surface. Place the remaining dough back into the refrigerator.
- Roll out the dough until it is about 1/8 inch thick. Using a cookie cutter, cut out 4-inch circles; depending on how thin you rolled out the dough, you can get 4-5 circles.
- Spray the cannoli forms with cooking spray, wrap the dough around the form, and secure the edges where it meets with a small amount of water. Just dip your fingertip into the water. That’s enough. Press down gently to seal. Repeat with the remaining circles of dough you are working with.
- Spray the inside of your air fryer basket. Spray the outside of the dough. Air fry for 4 to 6 minutes until golden brown. Using tongs, remove the shells and take the shells off the cannoli forms. Caution they are boiling.
- Repeat with the remaining shells. If you have to reuse the cannoli forms, let them cool completely between batches. Let the shells cool completely. Once cooled, pipe the filling into the shells. Dip the ends into chocolate chips or pistachios. Dust with powdered sugar and serve.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. If you can, pipe the cannoli to serve instead of assembling them all and letting them sit. This will help keep the shells crisp.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 252Total Fat: 12gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 37mgSodium: 166mgCarbohydrates: 33gFiber: 1gSugar: 19gProtein: 4g
ForkToSpoon.com occasionally offers nutritional information for recipes contained on this site. This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators. Although we try to attempt to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures are only estimates.