My mother was a great baker, she always baked muffins or another breakfast item on Sunday nights, and we would bring them to our walk to school on Monday mornings. This was great because Monday’s for most people are slowly starting days. So, having a portable breakfast was important, and since I’m old, we didn’t own a microwave or eat frozen foods. So, having an on the go-to breakfast was awesome in my eyes.
My kids have the same problem on most mornings, so today, I am making homemade Apple Fritters, for their breakfast or dessert after school today.
So, if you are having trouble with breakfast, try this one, and let me know how your family likes them.
September on my blog is all about apples and pumpkins, so if you are looking for easy air fryer recipes for either apples or pumpkins, be sure to come back, because I should have a new one posted every day! That is my goal.
Today I present to you, Apple Pie Stuffed Crescent Rolls made in my Instant Pot Vortex Plus Air Fryer Oven
Kitchen Items Used: (Note: Affiliate links are included in this post)
Don’t Forget to Pin—
Air Fryer, Instant Pot, Vortex Plus, Air Fried Apple Pie Crescents
A very easy dessert for apple season, just a few ingredients and you have a lovely breakfast or a great snack, or dessert.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 8 servings 1x
- Category: Dessert
- 1 apple, peeled and diced
- 2 tablespoon melted butter
- 1 package refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon apple pie spice
- Start by peeling and dicing your apples. Keep them in slices, as it is easier to stuff the crescents. Add about 1 tablespoon of butter, to coat the apples.
- Then roll out the crescent dough.
- Place the apple (with butter) onto the crescent roll.
- Then place 1 tablespoon of brown sugar and 1/2 teaspoon of apple pie spice onto the apple.
- As you roll them up, place them onto a sprayed baking sheet (air fryer safe) or air fryer basket (also sprayed with olive oil)
- Then brush some melted butter on the rolls, and sprinkle some sparkling sugar (optional) Place them into an air fryer for 5 minutes at 350 degrees F.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!