Air Fryer Apple Pie Crescent Rolls are an easy and tasty treat, made with only a few ingredients. These will surely be one of your favorite Air Fryer Desserts or Treats.
I love using crescents in my recipe; they get so flaky and yummy. There is nothing better for a quick treat than the air fryer!
Today, I used caramel to drizzle over and served it up with a scoop of vanilla ice cream, and my kids loved it!
If you are looking for more kid-friendly air fryer dessert options, some of my air fryer favorites are AIR FRYER CHEESE STUFFED CRESCENTS, AIR FRYER, SALTED CARAMEL PUMPKIN PIE CRESCENTS, AIR FRYER COPYCAT STARBUCKS CHEESE DANISH and AIR FRYER PEPPERONI PIZZA CRESCENT ROLLS.
If you have not air-fried crescent rolls, they are amazing. They come out nice, light and crispy. They are the perfect ingredient for air frying.
We have been adding stuff to them for years, and today, I came up with a great and healthy treat that the entire family will love!
Is there anything better than apples, caramel, and vanilla ice cream? They make the perfect and delicious dessert for the entire family!
Air Fryer Apple Pie Rolls
Ingredients Needed for Air Fryer Apple Pie Crescent Rolls
- Crescent Rolls
- Unsalted Butter
- Granulated Sugar
- Ground Cinnamon
- Optional: Caramel and Vanilla Ice Cream for serving
How To Make Air Fryer Apple Pie Crescent Rolls
Slice your apples into 8 slices each. Roll out your crescents and cut each triangle in half length-wise, so you end up with 2 crescent roll triangles. Place one apple slice in each triangle and roll up.
Line or spray the air fryer basket. I like to use parchment papers they sell for the air fryer. Place however many will fit in your size air fryer, making sure they do not touch.
Melt your butter. Mix together the sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl. Brush each one with the butter. Sprinkle with just a bit of the cinnamon sugar.
Bake in the air fryer at 320 degrees F, air fryer setting, for about 6 to 8 minutes. Each air fryer is different, so you might want to start checking at 5 minutes and cook for longer if need be.
Serve warm on top of ice cream with a caramel drizzle.
What To Serve With Your Air Fryer Apple Pie Crescent Rolls
YOu can serve this with several toppings, just like you would do if it were Apple Pie. Today, I served with my favorites of vanilla ice cream and caramel drizzle. But some other great options are:
- Powdered Sugar
- Whipped Cream
- Chocolate Sauce
- Chopped Nuts
The Best Apples for Air Fryer Apple Pie Crescent Rolls:
You can use any apple that you get from the grocery store or the apple orchard, some of my favorites are:
- Pink Lady
- Granny Smith
- Red Delicious
How To Store Air Fryer Apple Pie Crescent Rolls
If you have any leftover, let them cool to room temperature, and then place them into an airtight container. I would recommend placing them into a ziplock bag, as they tend to get crushed.
Place into the refrigerator, they will last between 2 to 3 days.
How To Freeze
These do not freeze well, I would suggste that if you want a batch, you prepare them fresh.
Some Other Great Air Fryer Apple Desserts
SEARCH RESULTS FOR: APPLES
- AIR FRYER BAKED APPLES
- AIR FRYER APPLE CHEDDAR BACON SCONES
- DEHYDRATING APPLES IN THE AIR FRYER
- AIR FRYER, BAKED STUFFED APPLES WITH CURRANTS AND WALNUTS
Don’t Forget To Pin-
- 2 apples, whichever color you like
- 1 can crescent rolls
- 4 tablespoons butter
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- Optional: Vanilla Ice Cream and Caramel for drizzling
- Slice your apples into 8 slices each.
- Roll out your crescents and cut each triangle in half length-wise, so you end up with 2 crescent roll triangles.
- Place one apple slice in each triangle and roll-up.
- Line or spray the air fryer basket. I like to use parchment papers they sell for the air fryer.
- Place however many will fit in your size air fryer, making sure they do not touch.
- Melt your butter.
- Mix the sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl.
- Brush each one with the butter.
- Sprinkle with just a bit of the cinnamon sugar.
- Bake in the air fryer at 320 degrees F, air fryer setting, for about 6 minutes. Each air fryer is different, so you might want to start checking at 5 minutes and cook for longer if need be.
- Serve warm on top of ice cream with a caramel drizzle.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 247Total Fat: 13gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 39mgSodium: 193mgCarbohydrates: 31gFiber: 2gSugar: 20gProtein: 3g