This is a really quick and healthy snack. This can be made for one person, but just splitting the recipe in half, or you and a friend can have a tasty dessert, it goes really well with coffee,
Here are in the step by step instructions, so you can make it in y9our own air fryer,
KITCHEN ITEMS USED: (NOTE: AFFILIATE LINKS ARE INCLUDED IN THIS POST)
DON’T FORGET TO PIN—
This is a really easy and fun dessert to make for you and the kids, or just the kids. My kids really loved using the paple as a bowl, and eating the filling, directly out of the apple.
- 2 apples, any type
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- 1/4 cup diced walnuts
- 1/4 cup either currants or raisins
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- Start by cutting the apple’s top off.
- Then use a knife to make a cut around the apple, being sure to leave enough room between the skin and the apple so it doesn’t fall apart. Then use a spoon to dig the center out.
- In a small bowl mix the filling together.
- Spoon the filling into the center of the apple.
- Set the filled apples into the air fryer basket or oven.
- Set the temperature to 340 degrees F, (air fryer setting) for 12 minutes.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
Keywords: apples in air fryer weight watchers air fryer apple cobbler air fryer apple wedges air fryer apple fritters baked apple in power air fryer oven air fryer recipes power air fryer oven dehydrated apples dehydrating apples in air fryer oven