Air Fryer Copycat Starbucks Cheese Danish — Do you love the Cheese Danishes from Starbucks? Well, now you can make them at home in your air fryer! This recipe is quick and easy to follow, and the results are delicious. So why not give it a try today? You may never go back to buying Cheese Danishes from Starbucks again!
I whipped up a batch of Air Fryer Copycat Starbucks Cheese Danish for breakfast this morning. They are truly unique and baked up so great in my air fryer!
My son loves these at Starbucks, but they come with a pretty hefty price tag (for my budget), so I searched for an easy recipe. Once I found a recipe for them using Crescent Rolls, I knew I was all set. I am quickly becoming a master of Cresent rolls in the air fryer.
These only require a few ingredients, and the taste is fantastic; they taste just like Starbucks!
How To Make Air Fryer Copycat Starbucks Cheese Danish
- Crescent Rolls
- Cream Cheese
- Pure Vanilla Extract
- Granulated Sugar
Steps Needed To Make These
Mix the cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla in a large mixing bowl.
Set the crescent dough onto a greased air fryer baking tray, and then place about two tablespoons of filling in the middle. Layout two of the crescent rolls (you could use the sheets) and seal the seams together with your fingers; pinch the sides together. To fold it, make a triangle with the sides and then fold the sides up. Set the tray in the air fryer oven for 4 minutes at 320 degrees F. (air frying setting)
Other Ways to Change Out This Recipe
While this is the original version sold at Starbucks in the United States, you can easily change it; here are some great suggestions.
- Add some cherry pie filling to the center.
- Add some jam or preserves to the center.
- Mix some ground cinnamon and sugar into the filling
There are so many ways to dress up and serve this pastry.
What To Do With Leftover Crescent Dough
Don’t throw away the leftover dough from this recipe; you can use it in many ways; place the leftover dough into an airtight container until you need it again.
It will only last in the refrigerator for a couple of days.
- Make sure to leave space between each danish, so they cook evenly in the air fryer.
Feel free to check on the danish.
- If you find that the bottom is not cooking, you can flip the pastry over to ensure they are cooked evenly. Depending on how your air fryer cooks, you might need to extend or pull the cheese danish at a different time than in the recipe card.
- Feel free to change up the filling if you want a different flavor.
More Air Fryer Breakfast Recipes
- Air Fryer Cheesy Breakfast Tacos | Tex-Mex tacos are the perfect way to start the day. So simple to make, and boy, are these tacos loaded with flavor.
- Air Fryer Cinnamon French Toast | Here, you have a sweet take on breakfast. Making French toast in your air fryer is delicious and one of my favorites. Drizzle with syrup and dive in.
- Easy Air Fryer Breakfast Quesadillas | Here is another savory option. These quesadillas have a crispy tortilla filled with cheese and breakfast fixings.
SOME HELPFUL PRODUCTS USED IN MAKING AIR FRYER AIR FRYER GLAZED BISCUIT DONUTS
|Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. At no cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.|
FOOD TONGS, HIASH HEAVY DUTY STAINLESS STEEL KITCHEN TONGS FOR COOKING, BARBECUE, SERVING SCISSORS TONGS – BUFFET PLIERS 9 INCH
DO NOT FORGET TO PIN,
Who doesn’t love Copycat Recipes? This cheese danish from Starbucks happens to be one of my son’s absolute favorites; It was so easy and cheaper to make with my air fryer. I hope you and yours enjoy it!
- 1 package crescent rolls or sheets
- 8 ounces cream cheese room temperature
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
In a large mixing bowl, mix the cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla.
Mix well, so you have a creamy filling.
Layout two of the crescent rolls (you could use the sheets) and seal the seams together with your fingers. Just pinch the sides together.
I set the crescent dough onto a greased air fryer baking tray and then place about 2 tablespoons of filling in the middle.
To fold it, make a triangle with the sides and then fold the sides up.
Set the tray in the air fryer oven for 4 minutes at 320 degrees F. (air frying setting)
Plate, serve and enjoy!