My son loves these at Starbucks, but they come with a pretty hefty price tag (for my budget) so I searched for an easy recipe. Once, I found a recipe for them using Crescent Rolls, I knew I was all set. I am quickly becoming a master of Cresent rolls in the air fryer.
These only require a few ingredients, and the taste is awesome, they taste just like Starbucks!
Follow the rest of the directions in the recipe below.
CHECK OUT MY OTHER RECIPES–
Kitchen Items Used: (Note: Affiliate links are included in this post)
THIS WAS THE MUFFIN TIN THAT I USED, I HAD IT FOR A LONG TIME BECAUSE IT WAS SMALL ENOUGH TO FIT IN MY GOWISE, SECURA AND OTHER AIR FRYERS, THAT HAD BASKETS
DON’T FORGET TO PIN–
Air Fryer, Copycat Starbucks, Easy Cheese Danish
Who doesn’t love Copycat Recipes? This cheese danish from Starbucks happens to be one of my son’s absolute favorites, It was so easy and cheaper to make with my air fryer. I hope you and yours enjoy!
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 5
- Total Time: 10
- Yield: 4 pastry 1x
- Category: Baked Goods
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
1 package Crescent Rolls (or sheet)
8 ounces cream cheese
1/2 cup sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla.
- Layout two of the crescent rolls (you could use the sheets) and seal the seams together with your fingers, just pinch the sides together.
- Mix well, so you have a creamy filling.
- I set the crescent dough onto a greased air fryer baking tray, and then place about 2 tablespoons of filling in the middle.
- To fold it, just make a triangle with the sides and then fold the sides up.
- Set the tray in the air fryer oven for 4 minutes at 320 degrees F. (air frying setting)
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
Keywords: pepperidge farm turnovers in air fryer air fryer turnovers stuffed bagel bites discontinued stuffed bagels near me skinnytaste 2 ingredient bagels philadelphia cream cheese bagel bites bantam bagels walmart bagel balls starbucks