Are you looking for a fun and easy appetizer to make for your next party? Then look no further than these air fryer cheese stuffed crescents rolls! They are simple to make and absolutely delicious. Plus, they’re the perfect size for a small snack. So why not give them a try today? You won’t be disappointed!
Air Fryer Cheese Stuffed Crescents Rolls are amazing! If you want a great treat or snack for the family, this is one of my favorites.
So, the next time you are at the grocery store and are looking for something fun and easy to make, if your Air Fryer, reach for these simple ingredients.
If you have not baked in your Air Fryer, baking is so much fun, and the air fryer does an amazing job perfectly cooking up the food. The hot air circulating the food makes for a great tender, and delicious crescent roll.
Why You Will Love Cheese Stuffed Crescents Rolls!
I don’t know about you, but when I think of cheese and pastries together, the first thing that comes to mind is cheese-stuffed crescent rolls. These little guys are always a hit with both kids and adults, and they’re surprisingly easy to make. Plus, you can customize them however you want by using different types of cheese or adding other ingredients like herbs or bacon. Keep reading for my recipe for these irresistible cheese-stuffed crescents rolls!
Ingredients For Air Fryer Cheese Stuffed Crescents Rolls
- Crescent Rolls
- String or Shredded Cheese
- Italian Seasoning
- Garlic powder
- Salt & Black Pepper
How To Make Air Fryer Cheese Stuffed Crescents Rolls
Start by laying out the crescent dough. In a small bowl, mix the melted butter, Italian seasoning, and garlic powder. Spread the melted butter mixture onto the crescent dough.
Then place your string cheese or your shredded cheese into the crescent roll. As you roll them, place them on a greased baking sheet, air fryer basket, or on the air fryer tray.
Set in the air fryer for (air fryer mode) for 320 degrees F, for 5 minutes. (air fryer setting)
- Spray your basket or use a silicone liner before you add the crescent dough. Otherwise, you might find that the dough sticks while it cooks up.
- For extra flavor, brush the tops of the crescent dough with melted butter and season with more Italian seasoning.
- Do not crowd your basket, as the air fryer needs space for the air to flow to perfectly cook up the food.
- Change out the cheese. Anything works well. While I used a blend of cheddar and mozzarella cheese, any cheese that you love will work.
Love a great recipe with crescent rolls, try some of these easy variations: All of these recipes make snacks to make with crescent rolls!
- Crescent Roll Cheese Sticks: Replace the shredded cheese with a cheese stick!
- Crescent Roll Mozzreaella Sticks: Replace the shredded cheese with a mozzarella stick!
- Cheese and Garlic Crescent: Add some shredded or a cheese stick, and add some garlic powder or minced garlic!
- Chicken and Cheese Stuffed Crescent Rolls: Add some shredded chicken and cheese!
How To Store Air Fryer Cheese Stuffed Crescents Rolls
These Air Fryer Cheese Stuffed Crescents Rolls are a great and tasty treat, but they start to lose their flavor as they cool down. So, for best results, eat while they are fresh.
If you have any leftovers, place them into an airtight container or a Ziploc bag for maximum freshness. Place them into the refrigerator, where they will last for about 1 to 2 days.
What can I serve with these?
These make for a tasty treat when you serve them with a great Italian Pasta Dinner, or Lasanga, or anything you would usually serve with traditional cheese sticks or garlic bread.
My kids love these as an alternative to mozzarella sticks, which is great because they are finally old enough to make their own batch.
Some Other Great Snack Recipes
If you have been looking for a great stuffed crescent roll in air fryer, check out some of these other recipes!
- AIR FRYER WEIGHT WATCHERS RED POTATO RECIPE
- AIR FRYER FROZEN OKRA
- EASY AIR FRYER MOZZARELLA BITES
- AIR FRYER BAKED BEAN BACON CUPS
- EASY AIR FRYER BLOOMING ONION
- AIR FRYER TATER TOTS
Don’t Forget To Pin:
Air Fryer Cheese Stuffed Crescents Rolls
- 1 package Crescent Rolls
- 3 pieces String Cheese, or 1/2 cup of Shredded Cheddar or Mozzarella Cheese
- 2 tablespoons Unsalted butter melted
- 1 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Black Pepper
- Start by laying out the crescent dough. In a small bowl, mix the melted butter, Italian seasoning, and garlic powder. Spread the melted butter mixture onto the crescent dough.
- Then place your string cheese or your shredded cheese into the crescent roll. As you roll them, place them on a greased baking sheet, air fryer basket, or on the air fryer tray.
- Set in the air fryer for (air fryer mode) for 320 degrees F, for 5 minutes. (air fryer setting)
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
- Air Fryer