Air Fryer Pillsbury Cherry Filled Crescents are a quick and easy way to make a delicious dessert. Simply pop them in the Air Fryer and cook for a few minutes. The Air Fryer evenly distributes heat, so you don’t have to worry about hot spots or undercooked areas. And, because it uses less oil than traditional methods, Air Fryer Pillsbury Cherry Filled Crescents are a healthier option. So, if you’re looking for a quick and easy dessert that’s both delicious and healthy, Air Fryer Pillsbury Cherry Filled Crescents are a great choice.
I literally saw these at the grocery store last night and was like these would work perfectly in the air fryer, and it’s all in the box, how easy can it be?
Plus my two teenage kids are home for breakfast in the morning, so they can eat them. LOL. There is nothing like having a glass of hot coffee and eating a homemade (semi) stuffed crescent roll. Today, I used cherry. I picked up another flavor for tomorrow.
More Air Fryer Recipes
- SWEET POTATO FRENCH FRIES
- STEAK FRIES
- CINNAMON ROLLS
- MOZZARELLA STICKS
- FRIED RAVIOLI
- PERFECT ONION RINGS
Don’t Forget To Pin:
Air Fryer Pillsbury Cherry Filled Crescents
- 1 package cherry filled crescents
- Roll the dough onto a flat surface. I always use my cutting board, since it’s level and sometimes I need to cut. (It makes a great workstation)
- Squeeze the cherry filling on the wider side. It will make it easier to roll up.
- Roll the crescent rolls from the wider side to the smaller side.
- Place them on a greased air fryer tray or basket. Be careful not to crowd them as they expand while they air dry.
- Set the temperature to 320 degree F for 5 minutes. (air fryer setting)
- Let them cool slightly, and then squeeze the icing over the tops.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
- Air Fryer