Air Fryer Caramel Apple Pie Crescents are so easy! If you have been looking for one of the easiest apple pie desserts, this would be it!
Made with a simple apple pie filling and a golden and buttery exterior, this will soon become one of your favorite recipes.
I wanted to give you some really easy recipes with summer here, and this is one of the best.
No matter what filling you use, this recipe will work. If you love the tastes of fall, you will love this recipe!
Baking in the air fryer is truly amazing, and the baked goods come out great!
If you are looking for even more Air Fryer Dessert Recipes some of my favorites are AIR FRYER CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES, AIR FRYER SOFT DINNER ROLLS, AIR FRYER CINNAMON STICKY BUNS, and AIR FRYER POWDERED SUGAR DONUTS.
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Caramel Apple Pie Crescents
- Crescent Rolls
- Apple Pie Filling
- Powdered Sugar
- Cooking Spray
How To Make Air Fryer Caramel Apple Pie Crescents
Roll out the dough and add a tablespoon of apple pie filling, roll up.
Spray your tray or basket with cooking spray. Then set the tray or basket into the air fryer, and set the temperature to 320 degrees F, air fryer setting, for 5 minutes to 7 minutes.
Meanwhile, allow them to cool in a small mixing bowl, mix the powdered sugar and milk. When cool, drizzle the icing over the pastry.
How To Store
This is an easy recipe to make ahead of time. If you have any leftovers, let them cool to room temperature and then place them into an airtight container. They will be fine at room temperature for 1 to 2 days.
For any longer, place them into a refrigerator, where they will last for about 3 to 4 days.
Can You Freeze This Recipe
Yes, this is an easy recipe to freeze and make ahead of time. You can easily double or triple the batch. I would not recommend icing the rolls if you want to freeze them.
Let the Air Fryer Caramel Apple Pie Crescents cool to room temperature, then place them into a freezer bag. They will last for 1 to 2 months.
To use, place the frozen crescent rolls into the refrigerator until thawed. You can either reheat them in the microwave or an air fryer.
If you want to change this recipe up, some of my favorite variations are:
- Pie Filing Change: Strawberry, raspberry, blueberry pie filling, peach pie filling, etc.
- Icing: Change to caramel sauce, chocolate sauce, or powdered sugar
This can easily be prepared in the oven. Prepare as directed, and then place into a preheated oven of 375 degrees F for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
Air Fryer Recipes
- EASY AIR FRYER GARLIC BREAD
- AIR FRYER BANANA DONUTS
- EASY AIR FRYER COOKIE DOUGH EGG ROLLS
- AIR FRYER CHERRY CRUMB PIE
- AIR FRYER POUND CAKE CUPCAKES
- EASY AIR FRYER CANNED CRESCENT ROLLS
Don’t Forget To Pin:
Air Fryer Caramel Apple Pie Crescents
- 1 package refrigerated crescent rolls
- 21 ounces apple pie filling
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2-3 tablespoons milk
- Roll out the dough and add a tablespoon of apple pie filling
- Roll up (Note: I prepared them on a greased air fryer tray, otherwise, just put them into a greased (with olive oil) basket or tray.
- Set the tray or basket into the air fryer, and set the temperature to 320 degrees F for 5 to 7 minutes, air fryer setting.
- Meanwhile, allow them to cool in a small mixing bowl, mix the powdered sugar and milk.
- When cool, drizzle the icing over the pastry.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
- Air Fryer
- Cooking Spray, optional
- Parchment Paper, optional