If you have failed at any air fryer recipes, I want you to try these, and I really want you to come back and tell me how easy they were. I really do. I want to hear from everyone that had trouble making anything in the air fryer.
This was my kid’s favorite breakfast this year, not only did we have these, but we also had Instant Pot Potato Skins, so it was like an appetizer day. And, who doesn’t love appetizers?
I have been using my air fryer and experiment with different foods. so this is what I came up with.
FOLLOW ALONG WITH OUR COOKING ADVENTURES ON FACEBOOK BECAUSE I HAVE A LOT IN STORE IN 2021, SOME THAT RECIPES WILL JUST MAKE YOU GO MMM AND SOME OF THEM WILL BLOW YOUR MIND.
Did you try Fry dough in the air fryer, how about Elephant Ears? Yeah, we have it all here, I am going Extreme Air Frying this summer, so if you aren’t sign up for the newsletter, I’m sorry but you will be missing out.
This was one of my son’s favorite Superbowl (Super Bowl) Snacks that we had this past year, but I never got time to post them, so I thought I would. As they were amazing. You will not be disappointed with the results.
Kitchen Items Used: (Note: Affiliate links are included in this post)
Don’t Forget To Pin–Print
These are amazingly easy and absolutely delicious. They are stuffed with apple pie filling for a great snack or breakfast.
- 1 package refrigerated crescent rolls
- 21 ounces apple pie filling
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2–3 tablespoons milk
- Roll out the dough and add a tablespoon of apple pie filling
- Roll up (Note: I prepared them on a greased air fryer tray, otherwise, just put them into a greased (with olive oil) basket or tray.
- Set the tray or basket into the air fryer, and set the temperature to 320 degrees F, for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, allow them to cool in a small mixing bowl, mix together the powdered sugar and milk.
- When cool, drizzle the icing over the pastry.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!