Air Fryer Canned Crescent Rolls –There is nothing better than these! Especially on a Saturday or Sunday morning when you’re looking for the perfect treat for yourself!
Light, fluffy and tender, these are so good, you won’t believe it until you try them. If you are looking for the perfect way to cook up a batch of crescent rolls, I present you AIR FRYER CANNED CRESCENT ROLLS.
Believe it or not, this was one of the first things I made in the Air Fryer; they were so good that I soon started experimenting with fillings for them. I mean, they are perfectly in minutes, why not?
If you are looking for even more easy Air Fryer Bread Recipes, some of my favorites are AIR FRYER CHOCOLATE CROISSANTS, AIR FRYER PILLSBURY CORNBREAD SWIRLS, AIR FRYER TRADER JOE’S FROZEN NAAN BREAD and AIR FRYER GRILLED PANZANELLA SALAD.
HOW TO COOK AIR FRYER CRESCENT ROLLS CROISSANTS
The one thing that you will be genuinely amazed at is how light, flaky, and tender they get in your air fryer.
The secret is that the hot air spins around the dough, causing it to cook up perfectly. Amazingly.
- 1 Package of Crescent Dough
- Melted Butter
- Cooking Spray
HOW TO MAKE AIR FRYER CRESCENT ROLLS CROISSANTS
Spray your air fryer basket or tray with cooking spray. Then open your package, divide the dough based on the divided lines, roll out your crescent rolls, and roll them up.
Place the crescent dough into the basket, being careful not to overcrowd. You need the hot air to flow around the dough, cooking them perfectly. Brush the butter over the crescent rolls.
Set the temperature to 320 degrees F and set the air fryer for 5 to 8 minutes.
How do you heat an air fryer croissant?
If you have a package of croissants that you want to heat up, place them into the air fryer basket and air fry for 3 to 5 minutes at 330 degrees F, air fryer setting.
TIPS FOR CANNED CRESCENT ROLLS IN AIR FRYER
- Do not crowd the basket. The hot air flowing between the dough, is really what goes them up perfectly.
- Single-layer, do not stack the crescent rolls.
- If you have an air fryer oven model, cook them on the lowest possible shelf.
- Depending on which air fryer you own, you may have to slip them halfway so both sides get evenly cooked.
- Each air fryer is slightly different, for best results, watch your crescent rolls as they cook up.
HOW TO REHEAT CRESCENT ROLLS
If you have some crescent rolls leftover, place them back into the air fryer to reheat them. Set the temperature to 300 degrees F, air fryer setting for 2 to 3 minutes, or until warmed through.
How long does it take to cook Pillsbury crescent rolls?
If you want to make these in the oven, they will take about 10 to 12 minutes in a 375 degrees F, preheated oven.
For the oven, I suggest that you flip them halfway, to get both sides perfectly cooked.
Can you cook Pillsbury cinnamon rolls in an air fryer?
Place your cinnamon rolls into a spayed air fryer basket and then set the temperature to 320 degrees F, air fryer setting, and cook for 6 to 12 minutes. The exact time will depend on your air fryer.
Don’t Forget To Pin-
- One package of any Crescent Rolls (Pillsbury, Trader Joe's, Store-Brand, etc.)
- One tablespoon melted butter
- Cooking Spray
- Spray your air fryer basket or tray with cooking spray. Then open your package, divide the dough based on the split lines, roll out your crescent rolls, and roll them up.
- Place the crescent dough into the basket, being careful not to overcrowd. You need the hot air to flow around the dough, cooking them perfectly. Brush them with melted butter.
- Set the temperature to 320 degrees F, air fryer setting for 5 to 8 minutes
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 26Total Fat: 2gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 6mgSodium: 26mgCarbohydrates: 1gFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 0g
ForkToSpoon.com occasionally offers nutritional information for recipes contained on this site. This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators. Although we try to attempt to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures are only estimates.