Air Fryer Chocolate Chip Cookies are amazing! If you love a great and perfect cookie, this is the recipe for you!
My children really like homemade chocolate chip cookies. They are really easy to make in the air fryer, and the clean-up is really quick.
One of the advantages I give to everyone looking to purchase an air fryer is that an oven is easier to bake with.
Items like cookies and pancakes are far easier to make in an air fryer oven, than a basket.
But there is an easy way for you to make them in the basket, which I show you below!
Once you make these chocolate chip cookies in the air fryer, you will be hooked, so here are some other great and easy Air Fryer Cookie Recipes, AIR FRYER COPYCAT DOUBLETREE COOKIES, EASY AND DELICIOUS COOKIE MUG CAKE RECIPE MADE IN MINUTES, AIR FRYER CHRISTMAS BUTTER SPRINKLE COOKIES, and AIR FRYER CHOCOLATE FUDGE COOKIES WITH SPRINKLES.
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Vegetable Shortening
- Brown Sugar
- Granulated Sugar
- Pure Vanilla Extract
- All-Purpose Flour
- Baking Powder
- Baking Soda
- Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
How To Bake Air Fryer Chocolate Chip Cookies
Start by mixing the butter, vegetable shortening, sugar, and brown sugar together. Mix in the egg yolk, vanilla extract, flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Mix until everything is well combined and it resembles a dough. Fold in the chocolate chips
Spray your baking tray, with olive oil spray, or place a piece of parchment paper into the air fryer basket.
Use an ice cream scooper or your hands and drop tablespoon on to the baking sheet, or parchment paper.
Place in the air fryer oven and set the temperature to 340 degrees F, for 5 minutes. (air fryer setting)
Some Pro Tips:
- Measure the flour correctly otherwise;, the cookies will not bake up correctly.
- The COld dough works best in the air fryer.
- Add any nuts you want, I kept it plain with chocolate chips, but any diced pecan, walnuts, or macadamia nuts will work.
- You can make the dough the night before and leave it in the refrigerator.
- This recipe will work in any air fryer, making them in the Instant Pot Vortex and the GoWise.
These cookies will stay well at room temperature for 3 to 4 days, for any longer cover and place into the refrigerator.
Can you put parchment paper in air fryer?
Yes, parchment paper is perfect for the air fryer since it allows you to bake cookies without the dough falling through the basket.
The key is not to preheat the air fryer without any food. Otherwise, you have the risk of the parchment paper blowing up into the heating element and burning it. This also becomes a safety hazard.
Can I use regular parchment paper in air fryer?
Yes, I use parchment paper, with and without holes. The parchmnt paer is perfect when you want to bake.
I use this cookie parchment paper in my air fryer, which will help you bake cookies perfectly.
Some Other Great Air Fryer Cookie Recipes:
- AIR FRYER 2 INGREDIENT OREO MUG CAKE
- AIR FRYER COPYCAT DOUBLETREE COOKIES
- EASY AND DELICIOUS COOKIE MUG CAKE RECIPE MADE IN MINUTES
- AIR FRYER BREAKFAST COOKIES
- AIR FRYER COOKIE DOUGH CRESCENT BITES
- 4 tablespoons room temperature butter
- 2 tablespoons vegetable shortening
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 3 tablespoon sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup all-purpose
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Start by mixing the butter, vegetable shortening, sugar, and brown sugar.
- Mix in the egg yolk, vanilla extract, flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Mix until everything is well combined and it resembles a dough.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Use your hands and knead the dough together so everything is well mixed.
- Spray your baking tray with olive oil spray or line your basket with parchment paper.
- Use an ice cream scooper or your hands and drop spoonfuls onto the baking sheet.
- Place in the air fryer oven and set the temperature to 340 degrees F for 5 minutes. (air fryer setting)
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 120Total Fat: 9gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 27mgSodium: 194mgCarbohydrates: 12gFiber: 0gSugar: 11gProtein: 1g