Air Fryer Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies –I’ve got a go-to recipe for peanut butter chocolate chip cookies that never fails. The dough is easy to make and the cookies bake up crisp with just the right amount of chewiness. You can also use this recipe as an ice cream sandwich base, or even crumble it over your favorite dessert like brownies. It’s perfect because you can make enough for everyone!
The best part of the holidays is all the cookies! I’ve found that cooking with an air fryer has been a great way to make my favorite holiday treats without feeling guilty about it. This recipe for Air Fryer Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies makes 20-24 cookies and only takes a few minutes, so you can enjoy these tasty treats this year without overdoing it.
My favorite thing about making these peanut butter chocolate chip cookies in the air fryer is that they turn out crispy on the outside and chewy on the inside, which means more cookies for me! Plus, there’s no need to worry about burning them because they’re cooked from both sides at once. That’s right – no flipping or rotating needed! So grab a few ingredients, and let’s get cooking!
Baking in the Air Fryer is fun! And this is such a great and easy way to make a fresh batch of cookies for your family!
Once you become addicted to air frying, try some of my favorite Air Fryer Cookie Recipes, including AIR FRYER BLUEBERRY COOKIES, AIR FRYER PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES, AIR FRYER HOMEMADE KOURABIEDES (GREEK SUGAR COOKIES), and AIR FRYER BREAKFAST COOKIES.
Air Fryer Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies are:
- The perfect way to cook with your children!
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- All-Purpose Flour
- Baking Soda
- Baking Powder
- Creamy Peanut Butter
- Granulated Sugar
- Brown Sugar
- Pure Vanilla Extract
How To Make Air Fryer Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
In a large mixing bowl, cream together the butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar. Mix well until the dough is light and airy.
Then fold in the flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt, and mix well. Mix in the peanut butter, eggs, and pure vanilla extract mix well.
Line your air fryer basket with parchment paper, and add about two tablespoons of batter to the parchment paper—Cook at 330 degrees F, air fryer setting for 5 to 6 minutes.
- Try to measure the ingredients correctly, especially the flour, as it’s essential to get the correct consistency with cookies.
- This recipe will work with any air fryer basket or oven model, including the specialty air fryers, the Ninja Foodi, Instant Pot Vortex, Instant Pot Crips Lid, and Mealthy Lid. The cooking time will vary slightly.
- Watch your cookies as they cook up since every air fryer cooks at a slightly different time. As soon as the edges start to brown, remove the cookies. The cookies will harden as they cool, so be careful not to overcook them.
- Keep the dough cool. As you cook a batch, I find that the cookies come out better with cold dough.
- Use a spoon or spatula and flatten your cookies down. They will cook better.
- For best results, use cookie parchment paper which is sold at Amazon.com
How To Store Cookies:
What are you going to do with all of those cookies? Store them, of course! Here’s how. There are many methods for storing your favorite treats, but here is one that will keep them fresh and crispy for a while.
What you’ll need: A cookie sheet lined with wax paper or parchment paper – this prevents any direct contact between the cookies and the metal pan. An airtight container to put the cookies in – these can be glass or plastic containers, Tupperware-style containers, or even zip top bags work well if they’re large enough
More Air Fryer Cookie Recipes:
Don’t Forget To Pin:
Air Fryer Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 stick butter, room temperature, unsalted
- 3/4 cup peanut butter, creamy or crunchy
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup dark brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 large egg yolk
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips, mini
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together the butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar. Mix well until the dough is light and airy.
- Then fold in the flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt, mix well. Mix in the peanut butter, eggs, and pure vanilla extract mix well.
- Line your air fryer basket with parchment paper, and add about two tablespoons of batter to the parchment paper—Cook at 330 degrees F, air fryer setting for 5 to 6 minutes
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
- Air Fryer, Air Fryer Oven or Air Fryer Basket
- Parchment Paper, or Cooking Spray