Today, I kicked off back to school (my kids started yesterday) with some homemade Oatmeal Raisin Cookies, made of course in the air fryer. They were simple, and one of the best things, besides them being delicious, is that I didn’t have to watch them. Talk about a win, win and what child does not like to come home to a plate of freshly made cookies.
These are semi-healthy because they are made with old-fashioned oatmeal, if you wanted to make them Gluten Free, all you would need to change out is the flour and the old-fashioned oats for a great snack.
If you haven’t made cookies in the air fryer, here are some general tips: ( I used my Vortex (air fryer oven) so I didn’t use parchment paper, but if you have a basket air fryer oven, this would be the time to purchase some, it makes clean up a breeze)
Now to be clear, I purchased these and set out to try them. I was armed with my Reynold’s Parchment Paper, which I truly use every day, and I recommend it to everyone.
You can find that here, on Amazon. I think some Walmarts do sell them as well. The best part of these is that you can cut them to any size that you want, and since I use 3 air fryers, I only had to buy one package, and they fit all three.
I do spray the parchment paper with non-stick cooking spray since if you didn’t the cookies would stick to the paper, and after they were done cooking you wouldn’t be able to get them off (I tried and failed 2x before I came to that conclusion)
Here are some great tips for making the perfect cookie, in or out of the air fryer:
- Always read the recipe before you start. This way you ensure that you have all of the ingredients.
- Assemble all of the tools that you will need before you start. Once you start making cookies, your hands will get nice and gooey.
- Use the correct pans, making cookies on different pans, required different cookies times and temperatures. This should be noted in the recipe.
The tips for making cookies in the air fryer is to know your machine. I always put 2 cookies in to start, because every machine is different, the cookies will be done in two different machines at different times. So, I start with two cookies and then use 320 degrees F, as a starting point. Since, I want my food to be moist, soft and delicious. I usually start all of my baking at that temperature. Today, I used the 350 degrees F, because last time I made cookies, that is what I found working with my machine. BUT again every machine is different, so you have to experiment. But once you find the point you should write it down on a piece of paper and stick it to your refrigerator.
Kitchen Items Used: (Note: Affiliate links are included in this post)
Don’t Forget To Pin—
Air Fryer, Copycat Mrs. Fields White Chocolate Chip Cookies
Absolute delicious these are rich and filled with white chocolate chips. They are a great copycat recipe from one of the popular cookies that Mrs. Fiels makes, my kids love them, and I hope your family really enjoys them.
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 4
- Total Time: 9
- Yield: 36 cookies 1x
- Category: Baked Goods
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
- 2 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup room temperature butter
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- Start by mixing the flour, baking soda, salt and butter, and sugar in a large mixing bowl.
- Then mix in the brown sugar, vanilla, and eggs.
- Mix until all of the ingredients are well blended.
- Fold in the white chocolate chips
- I used an ice cream scoop, scoop the batter onto a greased baking sheet or see my blog post about how to make cookies in the air fryer basket.
- Set in the air fryer oven for 3-5 minutes on 250 degrees F, watch the cookies because they brown VERY quickly.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
Keywords: white chocolate chip cookies recipe healthy white chocolate chip cookies white chocolate chip macadamia nut cookies white chocolate chip cookies without brown sugar gooey white chocolate cookies white chocolate chip recipes white chocolate chip cookies uk white chocolate chip walnut cookies