Cookies in the Air Fryer, who would of thought, here are some tricks, if you haven’t made cookies yet in your air fryer, the oven is easier to make, but today we are using a skillet, so it works in both the air fryer basket and air fryer oven, here are my pointers for drop cookies, in an air fryer basket.
I do spray the parchment paper with non-stick cooking spray since if you didn’t the cookies would stick to the paper, and after they were done the cooking you wouldn’t be able to get them off (I tried and failed 2x before I came to that conclusion)
Here are some great tips for making the perfect cookie, in or out of the air fryer:
- Always read the recipe before you start. This way you ensure that you have all of the ingredients.
- Assemble all of the tools that you will need before you start. Once you start making cookies, your hands will get nice and gooey.
- Use the correct pans, making cookies on different pans, required different cookies times and temperatures. This should be noted in the recipe.
The tips for making cookies in the air fryer is to know your machine. I always put 2 cookies in to start, because every machine is different, the cookies will be done in two different machines at different times. So, I start with two cookies and then use 320 degrees F, as a starting point. Since, I want my food to be moist, soft and delicious. I usually start all of my baking at that temperature. Today, I used the 350 degrees F, because last time I made cookies, that is what I found working with my machine. BUT again every machine is different, so you have to experiment. But once you find the point you should write it down on a piece of paper and stick it to your refrigerator.
Kitchen Items Used: (Note: Affiliate links are included in this post)
Don’t Forget to Pin–
This is a really easy way to make a fun dessert. This is a great family dessert. Feel free to add some chopped walnuts or pecans.
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 6 tablespoons butter, room temperaure
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup old-fashoned oats
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- In a large mixing bowl, add the flour, baking soda, salt, and butter.
- Mix until the butter starts to get softened.
- Then mix in the brown sugar, sugar, egg, vanilla, oats, and mix well.
- Then spray your cast iron pan with olive oil.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Pour the dough into the prepared pan.
- Set the pan in either the air fryer oven or basket. Set the temperature to 340 degrees F, for 10 minutes (air fryer setting)
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
Keywords: air fryer cookie cake easy air fryer cookies pillsbury cookies in air fryer premade cookie dough in air fryer frozen chocolate chip cookies in air fryer air fryer sugar cookies chocolate chip cookie air fryer recipe air fryer keto chocolate chip cookies