Air Fryer Copycat BJ’s Restaurant & Brewhouse, Chocolate Chip Pizza Cookie– BJ’s Restaurant & Brewhouse has a copycat recipe for their Chocolate Chip Pizza Cookie on their website. The ingredients are simple, and the instructions are easy to follow. This is perfect if you want to make some cookies but don’t feel like leaving your air fryer!
I’m a huge fan of BJ’s Restaurant and Brewhouse. One of my favorite things to order is their Chocolate Chip Pizza Cookie. I’ve tried many recipes that were supposed to be the same, but they weren’t as good as this one! Now, you can make it home with an air fryer copycat recipe!
COPYCAT BJ’S PIZOOKIE
Make your own Pizookie in no time! These bite-sized treats are the perfect thing to enjoy when you just can’t be bothered cooking. With only a few ingredients from home, these tasty pizzas will impress even picky eaters with their unique combination of textures and flavors–everyone at work loves them too because there’s always more than enough leftovers for another meal or two (or three!).
This is a great recipe to enjoy with friends, especially if you want something that can’t be eaten alone! This delicious and mouthwatering cookie will make your day. They’re so big it’s hard not to eat them in just one sitting- I know from experience!
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Copycat BJ’s Restaurant & Brewhouse, Chocolate Chip Pizza Cookie
- All-Purpose Flour
- Baking Soda
- Granulated Sugar
- Brown Sugar
- Pure Vanilla Extract
- Chocolate Chunks
How To Make Air Fryer Copycat BJ’s Restaurant & Brewhouse, Chocolate Chip Pizza Cookie
Mix the flour, baking soda, salt, butter, sugar, brown sugar, eggs, and vanilla extract in a large mixing bowl.
Then, add the chocolate chunks. Mix until well blended.
Then spray your cast iron pan with olive oil and pour the prepared dough into the pan. Set the dough into the air fryer at 350 degrees F for 5 minutes; after 5 minutes, check and see if the dough is cooked (the exact time will depend on the type of air fryer and how big your skillet is) until it is cooked through.
Plate, serve, and enjoy! Top it off with vanilla ice cream for a massive treat for the family!
What Pans Work Well With Baking In the Air Fryer?
If you’re looking for a new way to cook but don’t want to invest in an oven or stovetop, the air fryer is a great option. It’s perfect for those who love cooking and baking! But what pans work well with baking in the air fryer?
I used These two pans in the Air Fryer, both cast iron. I have used them in my Air Fryer Basket and Oven Models over the years. (affiliate links included)
More Air Fryer Recipes
- AIR FRYER BLUEBERRY COOKIES
- AIR FRYER PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES
- EASY AIR FRYER HOMEMADE KOURABIEDES (GREEK SUGAR COOKIES)
- AIR FRYER COPYCAT MRS. FIELDS WHITE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
- AIR FRYER SUGAR COOKIES
- EASY AIR FRYER CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
- AIR FRYER COPYCAT DOUBLETREE COOKIES
Don’t Forget To Pin!
Air Fryer Copycat BJ’s Restaurant & Brewhouse, Chocolate Chip Pizza Cookie
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups room temperature butter
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 11 ounces chocolate chunks
- Mix the flour, baking soda, salt, butter, sugar, brown sugar, eggs, and vanilla extract in a large mixing bowl.
- Then add the chocolate chunks.
- Mix until well blended.
- Then spray your cast iron pan with olive oil, pour the prepared dough into the pan. How many pans you need will depend on how big your pan is. I used two; you may get several small cookies from it. If you have a basket-type air fryer, continue until you use up the dough.
- Set into the air fryer at 350 degrees F, air fryer setting, for 5 minutes, after 5 minutes check and see if the dough is cooked (the exact time will depend on the type of air fryer and how big your skillet is) cook until cooked through.
- Top it off with vanilla ice cream for a huge treat for the family!
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
- Air Fryer
- Cast Iron Pan, any size smaller than the air fryer basket
- Cooking Spray