Cheesecake, cheesecake, and more cheesecake, what an awesome special treat it makes, for any occasion. This is one of the BEST reasons to get an air fryer, we can all make easy cheesecakes, from Cherry, Chocolate, Oreo and so much more, and it only takes a fraction of the time that a regular cheesecake.
This an easy and flavorful cheesecake recipe, it only needs the basic ingredients of any cheesecake, cream cheese, melted butter, sugar, vanilla extract, and eggs, and you have a great and flavorful dessert. Today, I used an easy hack, which was a phyllo shell which are found in the freezer aisle of the grocery store, next time, I will make a more traditional cheesecake with a graham cracker layer.
If you are looking for a spin on this dessert, this is it, it’s also done in under 10 minutes, which is another great reason to make this.
I hope you and your family enjoy it!
My Recommendations for Air Fryers, which is a very common question, I receive. Here are my three favorites, at the time of the post.
GoWise Air Fryer, I think this is the best model to get you into the air fryer world, it doesn’t mean that you are going to stick with it, but it’s a solid machine, large enough for a chicken and inexpensive enough that you can upgrade later, and use it for sides.
Secura Air Fryer: This is MY first air fryer, I have had it since (Amazon tells me I ordered it on August 23, 2017), It is a fabulous machine, and I always recommend it to my Facebook group, when they are on sale because it works. And to be honest, once you get into the air fryer world, you want another one for side dishes (and, I’m so hoping that is true and not just me)
Omni Air Fryer, By Instant Pot: This is my newest addition and I am in love. There are a lot of things I love about this, but the main ones are that I can make a LOT of food for my family, and since I have 2 teenage boys, I really need the same. Also, this was my first air fryer oven, so I am loving making cookies, pancakes, and other food that needed a flat surface.
Don’t Forget To Pin–
Air Fryer, Cherry Cheesecake Bites
This is a really easy and delicious dessert, that can be whipped up in a matter of minutes. Great whether you have a power air fryer cheesecake, air fryer cheesecake bites, air fryer mini cheesecake, fried cheesecake in the air fryer, air fryer desserts, power air fryer cheesecake recipe
- Prep Time: 25
- Cook Time: 5
- Total Time: 30
- Yield: 15 cheesecakes 1x
- Category: Baked Goods
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
- 1 package phyllo shells
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 12 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup cherry pie filling
- These are the phyllo shells I found in the freezer aisle in the bread section.
- Place your shells on the air fryer tray and set it the air fryer, for 5 minutes for 250 degrees F.
- Let the shells cool. Meanwhile, make the filling.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together the heavy cream, mix it, until it starts to peak. Then set that aside.
- In another bowl mix together the cream cheese, powdered sugar, vanilla extract, lime juice, and lime zest. Mix until smooth.
- Mix the whipped cream into the lime filling mixture. Mix well.
- Then spoon the filling into the cups. Continue, until you use up either the filling or the phyllo shells.
- Scoop about a tablespoon of cherry pie filling on top.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Keywords: power air fryer cheesecake recipe chocolate cheesecake in air fryer air fryer desserts air fryer ricotta cheesecake air fryer mini cake cheesecake chimichanga air fryer cardamom cheesecake air fryer cake recipes