Air Fryer Cherry Cheesecake Bites — You’re looking at a delicious dessert that is easy to make and won’t take up too much of your time. This recipe only calls a few ingredients, with the most difficult one being a can of cherry pie filling. This recipe is even easier if you have an air fryer because it takes less than 10 minutes from start to finish! So what are you waiting for? Get cooking today!
If you want to wow your guests, then cheesecake is the perfect special treat. An air fryer will make this easy and delicious for any occasion! We can all have our own personal custom flavor of cheesecakes too – from Cherry Chocolate Oreo…the possibilities are endless with these tasty treats in hand now that they’re so quick cooking time-wise as well, making them more convenient than ever before.
Cheesecake is a delicious dessert that everyone loves. It only needs the basic ingredients of any cheesecake, cream cheese, melted butter, and sugar with vanilla extract for flavor!
To make this easy recipe more flavorful, try adding some spices like nutmeg or cinnamon to enhance your taste buds’ experience in eating it. Hack: Today, I used phyllo dough shells, and they were delicious!
If you are looking for a spin on this dessert, this is it; it’s also done in under 10 minutes, which is another great reason to make this.
Some other great and easy Air Fryer Dessert Recipes are AIR FRYER STRAWBERRY SCONES, AIR FRYER COPYCAT BJ’S RESTAURANT & BREWHOUSE, CHOCOLATE CHIP PIZZA COOKIE, AIR FRYER PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES, and AIR FRYER EASY BLUEBERRY COBBLER.
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Cherry Cheesecake Bites
- Phyllo Shells
- Whipping Cream
- Cream Cheese
- Powdered Sugar
- Pure Vanilla Extract
- Cherry Pie Filling
How To Make Air Fryer Cherry Cheesecake Bites
Place your shells on the air fryer tray and set them in the air fryer for 5 minutes at 250 degrees F, air fryer setting. Let the shells cool. Meanwhile, make the filling.
In a large mixing bowl, mix the heavy cream, mix it, until it starts to peak. Then set that aside. In another bowl, mix the cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla extract, and mix until smooth.
Mix the whipped cream into the filling mixture. Mix well. Then spoon the filling into the cups. Continue until you use up either the filling or the phyllo shells.
Scoop about a tablespoon of cherry pie filling on top.
HOW TO STORE:
These are best served on the day that they’re made. If you absolutely need to, place in an airtight container and refrigerate for 1-2 days but be careful not to let them get soggy from their filling; if this occurs it will make your tacos fall apart when eating!
More Air Fryer Dessert Recipes:
- AIR FRYER COPYCAT BJ’S RESTAURANT & BREWHOUSE, CHOCOLATE CHIP PIZZA COOKIE
- AIR FRYER PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES
- EASY AIR FRYER EASY BLUEBERRY COBBLER
- AIR FRYER HOCUS POCUS BUNS
- AIR FRYER HOMEMADE KOURABIEDES (GREEK SUGAR COOKIES)
DON’T FORGET TO PIN:
Air Fryer Cherry Cheesecake Bites
- 15 phyllo shells
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 12 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup cherry pie filling
- Place your shells on the air fryer tray and set it in the air fryer for 5 minutes for 250 degrees F.
- Let the shells cool. Meanwhile, make the filling.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix the heavy cream mixture until it starts to peak. Then set that aside.
- In another bowl, combine the cream cheese, powdered sugar, vanilla extract, blend until smooth.
- Mix the whipped cream into the filling mixture. Mix well.
- Then spoon the filling into the cups. Continue until you use up either the filling or the phyllo shells.
- Scoop about a tablespoon of cherry pie filling on top.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
- Air Fryer