Air Fryer Pecan Pie Stuffed Crescent Rolls — I just finished up a batch of Air Fryer Pecan Pie Stuffed Crescent Rolls, and I’m sharing the recipe with you today! This recipe was created because I wanted to share something delicious with my family and friends. It’s not really for work, but it does take some time. The best part about these rolls? They’re as easy as pie (pardon the pun).
These are such a great treat and only require two ingredients, so they couldn’t be easier. They make a great breakfast or a quick snack. And it’s almost like a pie, but oh so much easier, I hope you and your loved ones enjoy it!
And of course, these are pefect for Thanksgiving! It’s almost likie a mini pie, they are so good!
If you love a great and easy Air Fryer Dessert, some of my faovirtes recipes are AIR FRYER COPYCAT BJ’S RESTAURANT & BREWHOUSE, CHOCOLATE CHIP PIZZA COOKIE, AIR FRYER PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES, AIR FRYER EASY BLUEBERRY COBBLER, and AIR FRYER HOMEMADE KOURABIEDES (GREEK SUGAR COOKIES).
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Pecan Pie Stuffed Crescent Rolls
How To Make Air Fryer Pecan Pie Stuffed Crescent Rolls
Roll out your crescent rolls on a flat surface, I always use a cutting board. Add a tablespoon of pecan pie filling to the center of the crescent roll. Roll up the dough starting with the widest part, rolling into the thin part.
Spray your air fryer basket or air fryer tray with olive oil spray. Set the rolled up crescent rolls on the air fryer tray or in the air fryer basket. Set the temperature to 320 degrees F, (air fryer setting) for 5 minutes.
More Air Fryer Dessert Recipes:
- AIR FRYER PUMPKIN SPICE CUPCAKES
- AIR FRYER SUGAR COOKIES
- EASY AIR FRYER CARAMEL APPLE HAND PIES
- AIR FRYER APPLE PLUM TARTS
- AIR FRYER APPLE PIE BAKED APPLES
- EASY AIR FRYER BAKED VANILLA DONUTS
- AIR FRYER MAPLE FROSTED DONUTS
- 1 package refrigerator crescent rolls
- 1/2 cup pecan pie filling
- Roll out your crescent rolls on a flat surface, and I always use a cutting board.
- Add a tablespoon of pecan pie filling to the center of the crescent roll. Roll up the dough, starting with the broadest part, rolling into the thin piece.
- Spray your air fryer basket or air fryer tray with olive oil spray.
- Set the rolled-up crescent rolls on the air fryer tray or in the air fryer basket.
- Set the basket in or the tray in.
- Set the temperature to 320 degrees F (air fryer setting) for 5 minutes.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 71Total Fat: 4gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 14mgSodium: 52mgCarbohydrates: 9gFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 1g
ForkToSpoon.com occasionally offers nutritional information for recipes contained on this site. This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators. Although we try to attempt to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures are only estimates.