These are such a great treat and only require two ingredients, so they couldn’t be easier. They make a great breakfast or a quick snack. And it’s almost like a pie, but oh so much easier, I hope you and your loved ones enjoy it!
Here are the step by step instructions for you to make them,
Kitchen Items Used: (Note: Affiliate links are included in this post)
Omni, Air Fryer
DON’T FORGET TO PIN–Print
Air Fryer, Pecan Pie Stuffed Crescent Rolls
This is such an easy dessert. It’s a really easy way to make a sem-pecan pie, within minutes. I had a hard time finding the pecan pie at the grocery store, so I ordered a jar off of Amazon. (the link is in the ingredients)
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 5
- Total Time: 10
- Yield: 8 servings 1x
- Category: Breakfast, Baked Goods
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
- 1 package refrigerator crescent rolls
- 1/2 cup pecan pie filling
- Roll out your crescent rolls on a flat surface, I always use a cutting board.
- Add a tablespoon of pecan pie filling to the center of the crescent roll. Roll up the dough starting with the widest part, rolling into the thin part.
- Spray your air fryer basket or air fryer tray with olive oil spray.
- Set the rolled up crescent rolls on the air fryer tray or in the air fryer basket.
- Set the basket in or the tray in.
- Set the temperature to 320 degrees F, (air fryer setting) for 5 minutes.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
Keywords: crescent roll pecan tarts pecan pie bars with crescent rolls cinnamon pecan crescent rolls crescent roll recipes crescent roll desserts pecan bites with crescent rolls pecan pie cobbler mini pecan pies