Yummy, today’s Pumpkin Recipe—Air Fried, Air Fryer, Instant Pot, Vortex Plus, Homemade Whole Wheat Pumpkin Cupcakes
This is one of the easiest recipes I have ever done for homemade pumpkin muffins.
Personally, if you have been following along my blog for a while, I am a huge fan of baked goods in the air fryer. Just check out all of my recipes here, for baked goods
Over, the past months, I will tell you that I have made a huge amount of baked goods, cupcakes, brownies and cupcakes, I even tried today to make homemade scones. All of the baked goods I have tried are AMAZING, so light and fluffy.
I started with my grandmother’s recipe, which has been passed down from generation to generation and let me tell you, it’s light it’s buttery and it’s delicious.
Now, that I have kicked off fall in my blog, I am trying a new recipe every day for pumpkins and apples, so if you are looking for those types of recipes, I hope you will visit often.
Kitchen Items Used: (Note: Affiliate links are included in this post)
Don’t Forget To Pin–
Air Fryer, Homemade Whole Wheat Pumpkin Cupcakes
Easy and delicious, this is topped off by a homemade cream cheese frosting, that is creamy and light. This is the perfect fall dessert or breakfast. I hope you and your family enjoy, as much as mine do.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
- Total Time: 22 minutes
- Yield: 12 servings 1x
- Category: Baked Goods
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teapoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoong ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 15 ounces canned pumpkin (solid)
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons molasses
Cream Cheese Frosting:
- 4 ounces room temperature cream cheese
- 1 stick room temperature butter
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoons milk (more if needed)
- Start by adding the all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour, sugar, baking powder, ground cinnamon, baking soda, salt, ginger and nutmeg to a large mixing bowl.
- Then add in the pumpkin, vegetable oil eggs, and molasses, mix well.
- Mix until everything is well blended.
- Spray your muffin tins with non-stick cooking spray or olive oil and pour the batter in, until about 3/4 cup filled.
- Set in the air fryer oven or basket and set your temperature to 350 degrees F, for 12 minutes. Make sure they are fully cooked before removing them.
- Meanwhile, mix the room temperature cream cheese and butter, in a large mixing bowl.
- Mix until well blended.
- Frost the cupcakes, and enjoy!
Keywords: whole wheat pumpkin muffins pumpkin oatmeal muffin pumpkin flax muffins diabetic pumpkin muffins baby pumpkin muffins banana pumpkin muffins vegan pumpkin muffins fresh pumpkin muffins