How do you like your pumpkin? Sweet, spiced, and all hugged up in a cake-like form? If that sounds good to you, then you need to try this air fryer pumpkin mug cake. It’s super quick and easy to make, and it’s the perfect single-serving size. Plus, it’s totally delicious!
If you are like me, the minute the weather starts to change, you are ready for a little pumpkin taste. I have the perfect dessert for you, that will really get your taste buds going. Air Fryer Pumpkin Mug Cake
This made for a really quick dessert, and it has all of the fall flavors and I really enjoyed it. Today, I added a touch of whipped cream and a sprinkle of pumpkin spice on top.
One of my goals is to, really try to increase the number of desserts that I have on my website, that are for one person. I know a lot of my readers are looking for recipes for one or two people. I believe that this dessert really hits the spot. And it’s really a great pick-me-up, for a late dessert or afternoon coffee break snack with a hot cup of coffee.
I hope you and your family (or loved ones) enjoy it!
I hope to make this a regular feature on my website because so many of you love to make cake in the air fryer, but don’t want to make a whole cake.
How To Make Air Fryer Pumpkin Mug Cake
Here are Some of my other recipes for mug cakes, made in the air fryer-
In order to get the pumpkin flavor, and a real fall taste, I added my favorite fall spices, such as ground cinnamon, ground nutmeg, clove, and ginger. They really bring out the pumpkin flavor of the cake.
I added whipped cream since I had some on hand, but if you do not or want some frosting, that would work as well.
Remember each air fryer is slightly different, so remember to check your cake, and make sure it’s fully cooked before you remove it, from the air fryer.
I purchased a great set of mugs, which are oven proof, (which generally means air fryer safe)
Here are some helpful products to help you make Air Fryer Pumpkin Mug Cake recipe, in your own air fryer, (affiliate links are included)
Do Not Forget To Pin–
Air Fryer Pumpkin Mug Cake
- 4 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin spice
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons pumpkin puree
- In an oven-safe (which is generally air fryer safe) mug, mix together the all-purpose flour, sugar, baking powder, ground nutmeg, ground cinnamon, and pumpkin spice
- Mix in the pumpkin puree, milk, and vanilla extract.
- Mix well, making sure that no dry ingredients are on the bottom.
- Set the mug into the air fryer at 330 degrees F, air fryer setting, for 5-7 minutes.
- Serve with a topping of whipped cream and a dusting of pumpkin spice or ground cinnamon.
- Air Fryer
- Mug or Ramekin, both oven safe