Air Fryer Donut Mug Cake — Looking for an air fryer recipe that is both delicious and easy to make? This air fryer donut mug cake is the perfect dessert for you! Made with just a few simple ingredients, this mug cake is sure to be a hit with your friends and family. So why not give it a try today?
My husband is home today for a holiday, so I whip up a batch of Air Fryer Donut Mug Cakes. The recipe is for one, but I doubled it for him and me. There is nothing like a homemade treat in the morning!
If you have been looking for an air fryer recipe for one or two, this is your place. I love making baked goods in small amounts, and the air fryer is perfect for them. You really only need a package of ramekins, and you can make almost anything.
If you have never made any homemade Donuts, they are amazing and totally easy! I love a great quick and easy (and don’t forget delicious) breakfast, baked in a few minutes. They are super soft and so easy to make. They taste exactly like old-fashioned donuts, tossed in a cinnamon and sugar mixture! Amazing!
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Donut Mug Cake
- Granulated Sugar
- Ground Cinnamon
- Vanilla Extract
- All-Purpose Flour
- Baking Powder
How To Make Air Fryer Donut Mug Cake
In a small bowl mix the granulated sugar and ground cinnamon.
In the ramekin add the melted butter, egg, milk, and vanilla extract. Add in the flour, baking powder, and salt, and then add 1/2 of the cinnamon-sugar mixture. Mix well. Pour the rest of the cinnamon-sugar mixture on top, press it down with a spoon.
Place the ramekins into the air fryer basket and set the temperature to 350 degrees F, air fryer setting for 5-7 minutes.
More Air Fryer Mug Cake Recipes:
- AIR FRYER MUG PUMPKIN COFFEE CAKE
- AIR FRYER STRAWBERRY & CREAM MUG CAKE
- EASY AIR FRYER PEACH COBBLER MUG CAKE
- AIR FRYER APPLE PIE MUG CAKE
- EASY AND DELICIOUS COOKIE MUG CAKE RECIPE MADE IN MINUTES
- AIR FRYER BLUEBERRY MUFFIN MUG CAKE
Be sure to tag @ForkToSpoon on Instagram, if you share a picture on Instagram! Let’s get social, you can follow me: on Youtube, Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest or join one of our Facebook Groups: Air Fryer Recipes and Tips
Don’t Forget To Pin:
Air Fryer Donut Mug Cake
- 4 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon butter, unsalted and melted
- 1 small egg
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- In a small bowl, mix the granulated sugar and ground cinnamon.
- In the ramekin, add the melted butter, egg, milk, and vanilla extract.
- Add in the flour, baking powder, and salt, and then add 1/2 of the cinnamon-sugar mixture. Mix well. Pour the rest of the cinnamon-sugar mixture on top, press it down with a spoon.
- Place the ramekins into the air fryer basket and set the temperature to 350 degrees F, air fryer setting for 5-7 minutes.
- Make sure it’s fully cooked before removing it. If you need more time, just add it. The exact time is going to depend on your air fryer and how thick your ramekins are.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
- Air Fryer
- Mug or Ramekin, I used 4 ounce ramekins