I love a great peach cobbler, but what if you just want one serving? Today I made a simple Air Fryer Peach Cobbler Mug Cake. And it was amazing, same great taste, but just one for me and one for my husband. The perfect afternoon treat.
If you are a fan of peach cobbler, you will absolutely love his dessert. And best of all, by using canned peaches, you can have this dessert all year round. I love a great and easy baking hack with my air fryer.
This takes minutes to assemble e and then place it into your air fryer while cleaning the kitchen (which is what I was doing) while it bakes up. A great dessert ready in minutes. It is such a great dessert for those busy evenings and adds a scoop of vanilla ice cream or whipped cream for a fancier and richer dessert.
If you are looking for any more cobbler recipes, here are some of my personal favorites, Air Fryer Cinnamon Roll Peach Cobbler, Air Fryer Blueberry Cobbler, and one of my personal favorites when Blackberries are in season, Air Fryer Blackberry Cobbler.
How To Make Air Fryer Peach Cobbler Mug Cake
To make this simple dessert, you really need only a few ingredients.
The most important will be the peaches. I used a simple fruit cup filled with peaches that I picked up at our local grocery store. But you can use any jar peaches you can find. I prefer them in either fruit juice or light syrup. Otherwise, they are too heavy for the dessert.
- Melted Unsalted Butter
- White Cake Mix
- Ground Cinnamon
- Ground Nutmeg
- Diced Peaches
Here Is How To Make Air Fryer Peach Cobbler Mug Cake
Start by adding the melted butter to your ramekins.
In a small bowl, mix the cake mix, ground cinnamon, ground nutmeg, and milk. Mix well.
Divide the cake batter into the two ramekins, do not mix.
Place about 3 tablespoons of diced peaches on top, without stirring, and then place into the air fryer for 10-12 minutes at 320 degrees F, air fryer setting.
The exact time will depend on the air fryer you own. Let cool slightly, before serving.
SOME HELPFUL PRODUCTS USED IN MAKING THIS RECIPE-
|Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. At no cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.|
DON’T FORGET TO PIN-Print
I love a great peach cobbler. Today I made a couple for my husband and me for a sweet treat, easy and absolutely delicious.
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter melted
- 6 tablespoons white or yellow cake mix
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 5 tablespoons milk
- 8 ounces diced peaches, drained
- Start by adding the melted butter to your ramekins.
- In a small bowl, mix the cake mix, ground cinnamon, ground nutmeg, and milk. Mix well.
- Divide the cake batter into the two ramekins, do not mix.
- Place about 3 tablespoons of diced peaches on top, without stirring, and then place into the air fryer for 10-12 minutes at 320 degrees F, air fryer setting.
- The exact time will depend on the air fryer you own. Let cool slightly before serving.
Keywords: Air Fryer Peach Cobbler Mug Cake