This is one of the tastiest desserts, but it is also incredibly easy. And, if you have been reading for a while, that’s two of my favorite things, because life is already complicated, let us not get it more complicated.
I have a confession to make, I used to make this in my crockpot, before my Instant Pot, and before my air fryer, and before I got brave one day and decided to go through all of my appliances and get rid of the crockpots (I had 8 ladies & gentlemen).
Now, that I’m stocked my 3 air fryers, and 4 Instant Pots, do you see I have an obsession going on? It’s ok, I love it all, and I own it too.
So, what’s exciting today is my Old Fashioned Blackberry Cobbler, made in 20 minutes of that was the cooking time. It’s a whisk to whip up, so if you have an outing where you have to bring a dessert, this is your thing. It’s also going to be fabulous this summer, after an amazing air fryer meal, or BBQ.
I am always on the lookout for an easy air fryer or Instant Pot dessert recipe, as I have teens and after they eat a huge dinner, twenty minutes later they are ready for dessert.
Here are the simple steps, so you can make it in your own air fryer,
Kitchen Items Used: (Note: Affiliate links are included in this post)
DON’T FORGET TO PIN–
- 2 cups fresh blackberries
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 1/2 cup quick oats
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter
- Optional: Ice cream for serving
1. In a small mixing bowl, add the blackberries, brown sugar, and sugar. Then let it sit for about 10 minutes, this will draw the liquid out, so it's not incredibly watery.
2. Then add the blackberries to a greased ramekin.
3. Then sprinkle on the topping. Set the temperature to 330 degrees F, for 10 minutes. Remove once golden on top, let cool, before serving.
4. Plate, serve, and enjoy!