Air Fryer Mug Strawberry Cobbler — Do you own an air fryer? If so, you’re in for a real treat! Today, we’re going to make a delicious mug strawberry cobbler. This recipe is perfect for when you’re short on time and need something sweet and satisfying. Plus, it’s easy to customize depending on your preferences. So go ahead and give it a try! You won’t regret it.
Air Fryer Mug Strawberry Cobbler--don’t wait for strawberry season. This is a perfect dessert year-round with the help of the air fryer. In less than 20 minutes, you can have a delicious dessert on your table!
Everyone loves a homemade cobbler. Who wouldn’t? It is a great dessert and comes together beautifully in the air fryer. On the bottom is a great layer of sugared strawberries, then on top a typical cobbler topping, and I added some sparkling sugar on top, for that great bakery quality.
If you are looking for even more recipes for Air Fryer Cobblers, I hope you will head over to ForkToSpoon.com and look at my Air Fryer Blackberry Cobbler, Air Fryer Cherry Cobbler, or even a simple Air Fryer Blueberry Cobbler for Two.
Air Fryer Mug Strawberry Cobbler
Air Fryer Strawberry Cobbler is just like any other cobbler, it starts with a bottom layer of fruit, then on top is a layer of pie dough or biscuit dough.
Then it’s baked up until the dough on top is cooked. The bottom is usually soft and really just adds a great and healthy fruit dessert.
How To Make Air Fryer Mug Strawberry Cobbler
Who doesn’t love a good cobbler? The sweet, bubbly fruit filling with a crispy topping is the perfect dessert for any occasion. And now, it’s easier than ever to make a cobbler in your air fryer! This recipe for an air fryer mug strawberry cobbler is quick and easy to make, and it’s perfect for a small serving. So give it a try and indulge in some delicious cobbler today!
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Mug Strawberry Cobbler
- Granulated Sugar
- Lemon Juice
- All-Purpose Flour
- Brown Sugar
- Baking Powder
- Sparkling Sugar
Spray your ramekins with cooking spray, set aside.
Mix the diced strawberries, lemon juice, and sugar in a large bowl. Spoon about 1/3 of the filling into the sprayed ramekins.
In another mixing bowl, add the all-purpose flour, sugar, brown sugar, baking powder, salt, butter, and milk. Mix well.
Sprinkle the topping on top of the fruit mixture, and then sprinkle some sparkling sugar on top. Set into the air fryer basket, and set the temperature to 320 degrees F, air fryer setting, for 12-14 minutes.
Recipe Tips And Notes:
- Fresh Strawberries: For best results, use either fresh strawberries or strawberries that were frozen and thawed.
- Ramekins: You can either use a mug or ramekin. Make sure that they are both even safe. Which usually means air fryer safe. Remember to check your manufacturer’s website before using any additional dish.
- Timing: Since every air fryer is slightly different, it’s important for you to check on the mug cake as it cooks up.
Can I Bake In An Air Fryer?
Yes, baking is perfect in the air fryer, especially for small batches. Making or baking food in the air fryer is much faster because you no longer need to wait for the oven to preheat.
And the air fryer works by circulating hot air all around the food, which means that every baked good is perfectly cooked.
Can I Use Aluminum Foil and Parchment Paper In An Air Fryer?
Depending on which model air fryer you own (always remember to check your owner’s manual first, since every air fryer is different), you can or can not use parchment paper or foil in your air fryer.
If you can use foil, make sure that it’s properly weighted down so that the aluminum foil does not blow into the heating element, causing damage or a safety hazard.
I typically use parchment paper for baking, the parchment paper is the best suited for allowing the airflow around the air fryer, and I find that the food cooks up more evenly.
More Air Fryer Desserts!
Love a great air fryer dessert, here are some of my favorites!
- AIR FRYER S’MORES PIE FOR ONE
- AIR FRYER LINZER COOKIES
- INSTANT POT MINI BLUEBERRY MUFFINS
- AIR FRYER RED VELVET DONUTS
- AIR FRYER CINNAMON RAISIN BREAD
- INSTANT POT CARROT CAKE WITH CREAM CHEESE FROSTING
Don’t Forget To Pin:
Air Fryer Strawberry Mug Cake
- 2 cups strawberries, diced
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/8 cup milk, warmed
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
Other: Sparkling Sugar
- Spray your ramekins with cooking spray, set them aside.
- In a large bowl, mix the diced strawberries, lemon juice, and sugar. Spoon about 1/3 of the filling into the sprayed ramekins.
- In another mixing bowl, add the all-purpose flour, sugar, brown sugar, baking powder, salt, butter, and milk. Mix well.
- Sprinkle the topping on top of the fruit mixture, and then sprinkle some sparkling sugar on top. Set into the air fryer basket, and set the temperature to 320 degrees F, air fryer setting, for 12-14 minutes.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
- Air Fryer
- Mug or Ramekin, both oven safe