The Air Fryer S’mores Mug Cake combines the classic flavor combination of graham crackers, chocolate, and marshmallows in a warm, gooey mug cake. This easy dessert can be made in just minutes using an air fryer. Simply mix the ingredients in a mug and place it in the air fryer for a perfectly cooked mug cake every time. Top with extra marshmallows or chocolate chips for an extra special treat. Enjoy this delicious twist on traditional smores any time of year!
If you like smores you will love this Air Fryer S’mores Mug Cake. I love ramekin desserts, especially for my hubby and me, or just for me. And if you love a great Smore, you will totally love this.
Made with the traditional ingredients of s’mores, graham crackers, chocolate chips, and of course, the marshmallow topping, this is a real treat. Now you can have this traditional summer treat all year round.
If you are looking for some other treats for you and another loved one or just for yourself, here are some of my favorites:
- AIR FRYER PEACH COBBLER FOR TWO
- AIR FRYER BLUEBERRY COBBLER FOR TWO
- EASY AIR FRYER APPLE CRISP FOR TWO
- AIR FRYER, EASY HOMEMADE APPLE MUFFINS FOR TWO
Why Make a Mug Cake In Air Fryer
The air fryer not only saves time and energy, but it also creates a perfectly crisp outer layer on the mug cake. Plus, using the air fryer eliminates the need for an extra dish since the mug can go straight from mixing to cooking. And cleanup is a breeze! So next time you’re craving a single serving of dessert, give the
Air Fryer S’mores Mug Cake
This delicious treat combines the traditional flavor of s’mores with the convenience of a mug cake. Simply mix your ingredients in a microwave-safe mug and cook it in the air fryer for a gooey, chocolatey dessert. Top with marshmallows and graham cracker crumbs for the ultimate s’mores experience. Give it a try next time you’re craving something sweet!
Don’t have an air fryer? No problem. This recipe can also be made in the microwave or a traditional oven. However, cooking times may vary. Enjoy!
Ingredients Needed For S’mores Mug Cake
These are such easy ingredients, and most of them you probably have, on hand, they make for tasty s’mores. My kids love these as late-night snacks!
- Graham Crackers
- Chocolate Chips
How To Make Air Fryer S’mores Mug Cake
In a small mixing bowl, mix the graham cracker crumbs and melted butter. Mix well, then pour into a greased ramekin. Set into the air fryer at 320 degrees F, for 4-5 minutes, or until the crust is warmed.
Add the chocolate chips and mini marshmallows on top. Then set them back into the air fryer at 320 degrees F, for 1-2 minutes or until the marshmallows are golden brown.
How to Choose the Right Mug for a Mug Cake
But before you start cooking, it’s important to choose the right mug for the job. The best option is a ceramic or glass mug with straight sides and a wide base. Avoid narrow mugs or ones with intricate designs, as these can affect how evenly the cake cooks.
Also, make sure the mug fits in your air fryer before you start mixing ingredients. If it’s too big, the cake won’t cook evenly.
Now that you have the right mug, it’s time to get cooking! Enjoy your perfectly cooked mug cake, made with ease thanks to the trusty air fryer be sure to use a mug that’s oven safe! Or you can easily use a ramekin, that’s oven safe!
Any size ramekin or mug will work for this recipe, the cooking time will only vary by a minute or two!
A couple of my favorite mugs for air fryer mug cakes are:
- KOOV 20 Ounce Soup Mugs with Handles and Lids Microwave Safe, Ceramic Soup Bowls with Lids, Large Meal Mug Set of 4, Reactive Glaze
- DOWAN 8 oz Ramekins – Ramekins for Creme Brulee Porcelain Ramekins Oven Safe, Classic Style Ramekins for Baking Souffle Ramekins Bowls, Set of 6, White
More Easy Air Fryer Desserts
- AIR FRYER GRILLED POUND CAKE
- AIR FRYER LINZER COOKIES
- EASY AIR FRYER RASPBERRY LEMON BUNDT CAKE
- AIR FRYER RED VELVET DONUTS
- AIR FRYER CINNAMON SUGAR DONUT MUFFINS
Air Fryer S’mores Pie Mug Cake
- 5 tablespoons graham crackers, crushed
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted, unsalted
- 3 tablespoons mini chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons mini marshmallows
- In a small mixing bowl, mix the graham cracker crumbs and melted butter.
- Mix well, then pour into a greased ramekin. Set into the air fryer for 320 degrees F, for 4-5 minutes, or until the crust is warmed.
- Add the chocolate chips and mini marshmallows on top. Then set back into the air fryer at 320 degrees F, for 1-2 minutes or until the marshmallows are golden brown.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
- Air Fryer
- Oven Safe Mug or Ramekin