Air Fryer Mini S’mores Pie –nothing says summer like a delicious and homemade Smores, today I prepared this pie in a mini-graham cracker crust, and it’s amazing!
Prepared with the traditional ingredients of a Smore’s, with a layer of a graham cracker crust, chocolate chunks, and a topping of mini marshmallows. This is a really easy dessert to prepare in your Air Fryer!
These make a great addition to any BBQ, summer day, family-get-together, or Holiday Dessert. And with the Air Fryer, they are easy to bake up and absolutely delicious!
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Mini S’mores Pie
- MIni Graham Cracker Crusts
- Chocolate Bars
- Mini Marshmallows
How To Make Air Fryer Mini S’mores Pie
Start by laying out the mini pie shells.
Put some small pieces of the chocolate bar into the pie crust.
Sprinkle some mini marshmallows onto the chopped chocolate bar.
Place the mini pies onto the tray, and then slide them into the air fryer. Set the temperature to 320 degrees F for 5 minutes.
Some Pro Tips:
- This recipe will work in any Air Fryer Basket Or Oven Model. The key is to really watch these as they air fry up since the marshmallows can go from golden brown to burnt in seconds.
- This recipe will also work in the Ninja Foodi, Instant Pot Vortex, Instant Pot Crisp Lid, and Maelthy Air Fryer. However, the time will vary slightly with each air fryer!
- You can use mini chocolate chips if you do not have a regular candy bar on hand. The recipe will work the same.
What If I Can’t Find Graham Cracker Mini Pie Crusts
If you can not find mini pie crust, depending on which air fryer you own, you can use a regular size graham cracker crust.
If you have a smaller air fryer, you can also prepare graham cracker crumbs and butter and press them into a small ramekin or dish. Follow the directions on the graham cracker crumb box.
How To Store Air Fryer Mini S’mores Pie
These are best served about 20 minutes after preparing them. Otherwise, they will start to harden.
I would not recommend making more than you can eat, as when you refrigerate them, they harden, and they become inedible.
Can I Make These In The Oven
Yes, remember anything that you make in an oven or air fryer you can make in reverse.
I would recommend that you bake these at a lower temperature since the marshmallows will burn, use a temperature between 300 to 320 degrees F, and cook until the marshmallows start to brown.
Some Other Great Air Fryer Pie Recipes
- AIR FRYER MUG STRAWBERRY COBBLER
- AIR FRYER CHERRY CRUMB PIE
- EASY AIR FRYER PEACH COBBLER MUG CAKE
- AIR FRYER, THE EASIEST APPLE PIE (TWO INGREDIENTS)
- AIR FRYER CHERRY PIE BUBBLE UP
- EASY AIR FRYER, THE EASIEST CHERRY PIE (TWO INGREDIENTS)
- AIR FRYER, APPLE PIE BUBBLE UP
- 1 package mini crust
- 2 full size chocolate bars
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- Start by laying out the mini pie shells.
- Put some small pieces of the chocolate bar into the pie crust.
- Sprinkle some mini marshmallows onto the chopped chocolate bar.
- Place the mini pies onto the tray, and then slide them into the air fryer. Set the temperature to 320 degrees F, air fryer setting, for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 99Total Fat: 3gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 3mgSodium: 19mgCarbohydrates: 17gFiber: 0gSugar: 13gProtein: 1g
ForkToSpoon.com occasionally offers nutritional information for recipes contained on this site. This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators. Although we try to attempt to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures are only estimates.
Don’t Forget To Pin: