There is nothing better than a quick and easy Air Fryer Dessert, and this is one of my family’s favorites; today, I will show you how to make an Air Fryer Mini Cherry Pie in less than 10 minutes.
These Air Fryer Mini Cherry Pies make for an excellent and delicious afternoon or evening treat for the entire family. And since it literally takes you minutes to make, it’s perfect.
With only two ingredients, this makes for an excellent easy, delicious beginning air fryer recipe for anyone! And trust me; you will be hooked on these mini pies. And better yet, once you bake a pie in the Air Fryer, you will fall in love with easy baking!
If you like baking in the air fryer as much as I do, some of my favorite Air Fryer Dessert Recipes are AIR FRYER BEST CHERRY TURNOVERS, AIR FRYER APPLE CHEDDAR BACON SCONES, AIR FRYER LEMON PIE, and AIR FRYER COPYCAT KRISPY KREME DONUTS.
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Mini Cherry Pie
- Cherry Pie Filling
- Pie Crust
How To Make Air Fryer Mini Cherry Pie
Start by cutting out circles, large enough to fit inside your muffin tin.
Place the dough into a greased muffin tin (spray your muffin tin with cooking spray before placing the dough inside). Press the dough onto the sides. (only about 1/3 the way up)
Pour the pie filling into the center.
Set it in the air fryer for 5-7 minutes at 320 degrees F. (air fryer setting)
Some Pro Tips For Making Perfect Air Fryer Muffin Tin Pies:
- If you find that your pie crust is not baking fully, then blind-bake them for a couple of minutes. This, unfortunately, will depend on the air fryer you own.
- You can change this for any canned pie filling; they will all work together.
- Crimp the edges at the top so they look pretty when you remove them.
- Let them cool slightly before removing them.
- For this recipe, you can also use any air fryer-safe container, including silicone pans.
How To Store Air Fryer Mini Cherry Pie
If you have any Air Fryer Mini Cherry Pie leftover, let them cool to room temperature, and then place them into an airtight container.
Place the container into the refrigerator, where they should last between 2 to 3 days.
How To Freeze Air Fryer Mini Cherry Pie
These are great freezer desserts. This is a perfect dessert that you can make and freeze. I love pulling out a few mini pies for a quick and easy dessert.
To Freeze: Let them cool to room temperature, then place them into a freezer-safe container. Place into the freezer, where they will last for about 1 to 2 months.
To Use From Frozen: Take them out and let them thaw at room temperature before eating.
These will work with any pie filing, including:
- Blueberry Pie Filing
- Raspberry Pie Filling
- Apple Pie Filling
- Chocolate Pudding
- Vanilla Pudding
Some Great Air Fryer Muffin Pans
While most of us have muffin tins in our pantry, you might find that they do not fit inside your air fryer; here are some of my favorites: (affiliate links included)
Don’t Forget To Pin-
Air Fryer Mini Cherry Pie
- 1 package refrigerated pie crust
- 21 ounces cherry pie filling
- Start by cutting out circles large enough to fit inside your muffin tin.
- Place the dough into a greased muffin tin (spray your muffin tin with olive oil before you place the dough inside.)
- Press the dough onto the sides. (only about 1/3 the way up)
- Pour the pie filling into the center.
- Set it in the air fryer for 5-7 minutes at 320 degrees F. (air fryer setting)
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
- Air Fryer
- Muffin Pan, or Ramekins
- Cooking Spray