Doesn’t that look good! It’s so delicious, light and flaky, and the crust is awesome.
This is one of the easiest air fryer recipes, which is more than a hack than anything else. I love it, I have been making them all week for my son’s friends, who are famished after hockey practices.
Now, I used all prepared items to make this pie. This is my second time making the pie. The first one, my family ate way too fast to take a picture of it. It was fabulous, I served it with some homemade vanilla ice cream. And, to be honest, it might be one of the most delicious pies, I have ever eaten.
Next week, I will make my homemade blueberry filling, but I wanted to share this with all of you, in case you were looking for an easy and tasty dessert. (My two favorite things!)
There is really nothing to this pie to write about, the only thing I did differently was purchasing a biscuit cutter off Amazon, which helped me tremendously. It is so easy to make the pie crust, think of this recipe as a go-to for any holiday coming up, especially for Thanksgiving and hot chocolate nights, because who doesn’t love homemade pies, and do you know you will be the star of the show when you show up with this pie.
Kitchen Items Used: (Note: Affiliate links are included in this post)
Don’t Forget To Pin—
These are so easy, with just a few ingredients you can have a delicious fall snack on your table, in a matter of minutes.
Check out the mold and cut out I used in my blog post, they make an excellent mini pie.
- 2 homemade or store-bought pie crusts
- 2 1/2 cups diced apples (peeled and diced)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmet
- Start by cutting out the bottom crust, I used a biscuit cutter and make the hole slightly larger than the mold.
- Grease the silicone mold., and then place the dough into the mold, pressing the sides,
- Then in a large mixing bowl mix together the apples, sugar, flour, ground cinnamon, vanilla extract, and nutmeg. Mix until well blended. Scoop the pie filling into the hole in the middle, in the muffin tin.
- Then get the second sheet out, and cut out (see my blog post) toppers, for the mini apple pies.
- Set in the air fryer oven, and set the temperature for 320 degrees For 6 minutes, after 6 minutes flip the pastry over and air fry for another 2 minutes.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
Keywords: frozen apple pie in air fryer reheat apple pie in air fryer fried apple pie in airfryer air fryer apple recipes air fryer cherry hand pies air fryer apple pie egg rolls air fryer apple puff pastry apple pie in air fryer oven