Air Fryer Apple Pie Taquitos are so good! If you have been looking for a great Air Fryer Dessert that is both quick and easy, this is one of the best! Serve with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and a drizzle of caramel sauce for a great dessert!
I love all things apple, and this recipe is so good and easy. You can make it in minutes, and the air fryer does an amazing job at perfectly crisping up the tortilla.
So, surprise your family, and make this dessert recipe tonight. But be warned, this will get you totally addicted to baking in the Air Fryer.
So, whether you have an Instant Pot Vortex, GoWise, Ninja Foodi, or even the Instant Pot Crisp Lid, this recipe will work, and your taste buds will totally thank you!
Some other great Air Fryer Fall Dessert Recipes are AIR FRYER APPLE PIE BAKED APPLES, AIR FRYER BAKED APPLES, AIR FRYER SAUSAGES WITH ROASTED APPLES AND BUTTERNUT SQUASH, and AIR FRYER BAKED APPLES WITH GRANOLA.
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Apple Pie Taquitos
- Apple Pie Filling, Homemade or Store-Bought
- Ground Cinnamon
- Cinnamon & Sugar Spice
How To Make Air Fryer Apple Pie Taquitos
Start by laying out your tortilla on a flat surface.
In a small bowl, mix the apple pie filling and the cinnamon spice. Place three tablespoons of filling in the tortilla shell and roll-up. Use a toothpick to secure it, as shown in the picture.
Melt some butter (I used the microwave), and brush it generously on the tortilla. Mix the cinnamon sugar and regular sugar in a small bowl and then generously sprinkle it on the buttered tortilla.
Place the tortillas into the air fryer oven or basket—set the temperature to 320 degrees F, air fryer setting, for 5 to 8 minutes.
- This recipe will work in any Air Fryer, but depending on how big your Air Fryer Basket is, you may be able to fit one or eight. But remember to leave space around the tortillas, so they cook up perfectly.
- Watch your Air Fryer Apple Pie Taquitos as they cook up so that they do not go from not cooked to burnt, which happens in seconds.
- Serve with vanilla ice cream or caramel drizzle for a great and complete dessert.
- If you find that your tortillas are not staying closed, use a cook of toothpicks to secure them. (But check your manual before doing so)
How To Serve Air Fryer Apple Pie Taquitos
YOu can serve these either warm or cold., although I prefer them warmed—Serve with a great scoop of vanilla ice cream or a caramel drizzle.
Another great idea would be to serve them diced up with some chocolate sauce or caramel sauce where the kids can dip them into it!
How To Store Them
These are best served on the same day that you make them, but don’t toss them if you have any leftovers. Place the leftover Apple Pie Taquitos into an airtight container, and place at room temperature.
You can reheat them in the microwave or air fryer. Set the air fry to 400 degrees F, air fryer setting, for 2 to 3 minutes.
More Air Fryer Dessert Recipes:
- AIR FRYER RASPBERRY HAND PIES
- AIR FRYER PEACH TURNOVERS
- EASY AIR FRYER COPYCAT MCDONALD’S APPLE PIE
- AIR FRYER, PUFF PASTRY FRIED DOUGH
- AIR FRYER CHOCOLATE PASTRY CUPS
- EASY AIR FRYER EASY APPLE TARTS
- AIR FRYER PECAN ROLLS
- AIR FRYER BEST CHERRY TURNOVERS
Don’t Forget To Pin:
- 1 package tortilla
- 21 ounces apple pie filling
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 tablespoons sugar/cinnamon mixture
- Start by laying out your tortilla on a flat surface.
- In a small bowl, mix the apple pie filling and the cinnamon spice.
- Place three tablespoons of filling in the tortilla shell and roll-up. Use a toothpick to secure it, if needed.
- Melt some butter (I used the microwave), and brush it generously on the tortilla.
- Mix the cinnamon sugar and regular sugar in a small bowl and then generously sprinkle it on the buttered tortilla.
- Place the tortillas into the air fryer oven or basket.
- Set temperature to 320 degrees F for 5 to 8 minutes.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 128Total Fat: 3gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 8mgSodium: 87mgCarbohydrates: 25gFiber: 1gSugar: 18gProtein: 1g
ForkToSpoon.com occasionally offers nutritional information for recipes contained on this site. This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators. Although we try to attempt to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures are only estimates.