My mother was a great baker, she always baked every evening, so that we would have something delicious to bring to school the next day. Back in the olden days, we actually walked and during those walks, we ate our breakfast, as we were always running late. On Sunday night, I remember her baking, and we would always have muffins, and we would bring them to our walk to school on Monday mornings. This was great because Monday’s for most people are slowly starting days. So, having a portable breakfast was important, and since I’m old, we didn’t own a microwave or eat frozen foods. So, having an on the go-to breakfast was excellent in my eyes.
My kids have the same problem on all of the days of the week, we are always running late. My youngest son has a half an hour drive to school, so he always eats in the car. My oldest one is barely making it to school on time, so he eats, as my husband drops him off. Both my husband and I try to gulp our coffee down during the commutes. He eats on the way to work, I prefer to wait and eat alone when I get home. And I usually sit and figure out what I am going to make for my blog that day.
Here are the simple steps, so you can make it in your own air fryer,
Kitchen Items Used: (Note: Affiliate links are included in this post)
DON’T FORGET TO PIN–
Air Fryer, Homemade Pecan Rolls
This is so good, it has all of the flavors of traditional pecan rolls, but with such an easy recipe, you can do it any day of the week.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 10
- Total Time: 20
- Yield: 8 servings 1x
- Category: Baked Goods
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
- 6 tablespoons melted butter
- 6 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/4 cup diced pecans
- 1 package Crescent dough sheet
- Start by mixing the brown sugar and butter together.
- Mix in the pecans.
- Spray your muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray or olive oil spray.
- Place a tablespoon of the butter, pecan, and brown sugar mixture into the tin. If you have any extra distribute it among the muffin tins until you use it all up.
- Cut the dough into 8 equal pieces, and place one per each muffin cavity, on top of the mixture. Air Fryer for 5 minutes at 330, then when the top is golden brown, flip them and air fry for another 4 minutes. To flip, I mean carefully (remember they are hot) turn the bottom part as the top, and the top part as the bottom.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!