Air Fryer Pecan Rolls are amazing! This might be one of the greatest Air Fryer Breakfast Recipes you can make in under 10 minutes!
Growing up, my mother would purchase these pecan rolls in a long package that was sticky, sweet, and absolutely delicious. Today, I replicated those with this simple, simple Air Fryer Hack.
Suppose you love a great pecan roll but hate all of the work of rolling dough, waiting for it to proof, and then waiting again. This is the perfect recipe for you! And you can add anything you want to this pecan roll. It’s perfect.
If you are looking for any more Air Fryer Breakfast Recipes, some of my favorites are AIR FRYER SCRAMBLED EGGS ON TOAST, AIR FRYER LOADED BREAKFAST BURRITO, AIR FRYER BEST CHERRY TURNOVERS, and AIR FRYER BREAKFAST CASSEROLE.
What Are Pecan Rolls?
Pecan rolls are very similar to cinnamon rolls, except for a few differences. Those being the topping.
Pecan rolls are filled with brown sugar, melted butter, and diced pecans. While cinnamon rolls only contain ground cinnamon and sweet icing on top.
They taste completely different. While this pecan roll is sticky and sweet. Except for the shape this will remidn you nohting of a cinnamon roll.
Ingredients Needed To Make Air Fryer Pecan Rolls
- Brown Sugar
- Crescent Dough Sheet
For Detailed Instructions and Ingredients Amounts, Keep on Scrolling Until The End of The Page–This Section Is To Show You Step By Step On How To Make Air Fryer Pecan Rolls
How To Make Air Fryer Pecan Rolls
Start by mixing the brown sugar and butter together. Mix in the pecans.
Spray your muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray or olive oil spray. Place a tablespoon of the butter, pecan, and brown sugar mixture into the tin. If you have any extra distribute it among the muffin tins until you use it all up.
Cut the dough into 8 equal pieces, and place one per muffin cavity on top of the mixture. Air Fryer for 5 minutes at 330 degrees F, air fryer setting.
When the top is golden brown, flip them and air fry for another 4 minutes.
Pro Tips For Making Air Fryer Pecan Rolls:
- The most important part of this recipe is to flip the dough halfway during the cooking process so both sides get cooked.
- If you have any leftover pecan, butter, brown sugar mixture, you can pour it on after you flip the pastry.
- Metal muffin tins will work better than silicone tins since you will need to flip them.
- Let the pecan rolls cool slightly before serving; they are hot.
- For a great topping, you can drizzle some caramel on top. Although they certainly do not need any more sweetness.
How To Store Air Fryer Pecan Rolls
Although these are best eaten on the same day, you can easily store them and reheat them later. To do this, let them cool to room temperature, and then place the leftover pecan rolls into an airtight container. Place the container on the counter, or keep it at room temperature. They will last for about 1 to 2 days before drying out.
If you want to keep them a bit longer, you can cover and place them into the refrigerator, where they will last for about 3 to 4 days.
You can either reheat them in the microwave or place them back into the air fryer for a couple of minutes at 300 degrees F, air fryer setting until warmed through.
How To Freeze Air Fryer Pecan Rolls
This is a great recipe to make ahead and freeze. To freeze, you want to freeze them cooked. So, follow the recipe below, and then let them cool to room temperature.
Then place them on a baking sheet, and put the baking sheet into the freezer. Freeze until frozen solid, then remove and wrap in saran wrap, and then foil. Place them into a freezer bag,
Then when you want to have a couple let them thaw, and then reheat in the microwave or air fryer before serving.
What Muffin Tin To Use in The Air Fryer
While you can use whatever muffin tin you have in your cabinets, I know many of you do not have one that is small enough for the Air Fryer.
Here are some great options. As always, measure your air fryer before purchasing any of them, so you make sure that they fit. (affiliate links below)
- 6 tablespoons melted butter
- 6 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/4 cup diced pecans
- 1 package Crescent dough sheet
- Start by mixing the brown sugar and butter. Mix in the pecans.
- Spray your muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray or olive oil spray.
- Place a tablespoon of the butter, pecan, and brown sugar mixture into the tin. If you have any extra, distribute it among the muffin tins until you use it all up.
- Cut the dough into 8 equal pieces, and place one per muffin cavity on top of the mixture.
- Air Fryer for 5 minutes at 330 degrees F, air fryer setting, then when the top is golden brown, flip them and air fry for another 4 minutes.
- To flip, I mean carefully (remember they are hot), turn the bottom part as the top, and the top part as the bottom.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 143Total Fat: 12gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 25mgSodium: 85mgCarbohydrates: 10gFiber: 0gSugar: 9gProtein: 1g