Giant Caramel Pecan Air Fryer Cookie — Looking for a delicious way to indulge in your air fryer? Look no further than this giant caramel pecan air fryer cookie! It’s easy to make and is sure to satisfy any sweet tooth. Plus, it’s a great way to use up any leftover caramel or nuts you have lying around. So what are you waiting for? Try out this amazing cookie today!
Have you ever made a giant cookie? If not, you are missing out! They are so easy to make and they always turn out delicious. Plus, they are the perfect size for sharing with friends. Today, I am going to show you how to make a giant caramel pecan air fryer cookie. This cookie is super soft, chewy, and full of delicious caramel and pecans. Air frying the cookie gives it a nice crispy outer crust that pairs perfectly with the soft and gooey center. You are going to love this giant cookie!
Why You’ll Love This Giant Caramel Pecan Cookie!
You don’t have to be a pastry chef to make this giant caramel pecan cookie. In fact, it’s so easy, that anyone can do it! All you need is a handful of ingredients and about an hour of your time. And trust us, it’s worth the wait. This cookie is soft and chewy, with a layer of gooey caramel and pockets of crunchy pecans. It’s the perfect dessert for any occasion. So what are you waiting for? Start baking!
Ingredients Needed For Giant Caramel Pecan Air Fryer Cookie
Some recipes are just too good to keep to yourself! This is one of those recipes. It’s a GIANT Caramel Pecan Air Fryer Cookie that is not only AMAZING but ridiculously easy to make! Plus, it doesn’t require any special ingredients. Just the basics that you would need for most cookies. So, gather your ingredients, and let’s get started!🍪
- Butter: Use room temperature, unsalted butter
- Sugar: I used a blend of granulated white sugar, and brown sugar, for a great sweet cookie.
- Egg: Use large, room temperature eggs.
- Vanilla: I used pure vanilla extract, for the best flavor.
- Baking Soda: Helps make the cookie soft and fluffy!
- Salt: For some added flavor
- All-Purpose Flour: You can also make this gluten-free, by using gluten-free all-purpose flour.
- Caramel Baking Bits: Found in the baking aisle or at Amazon
- Pecan Pieces: You can use diced or crushed pecan pieces.
- Heavy Cream: For making homemade caramel sauce, as the topping.
How To Cook Giant Caramel Pecan In Air Fryer
Spray a 7-inch round baking pan with spray oil. In a large bowl using a hand mixer combine the butter and 2 sugars together until light and fluffy. Beat in the egg and vanilla. Next beat in the baking soda, salt, and flour. Gently stir in the pecans and ½ cup of caramel bits.
Pour the batter into your prepared pan. Air fry at 350 for 10-12 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
In a small microwave-safe bowl combine the ½ cup of caramel baking bits with the heavy cream and microwave for 30 seconds or until the caramel is melted and smooth.
Drizzle all over the top and sprinkle with coarse salt.
What Is A Giant Cookie Used For?
A giant cookie is a big, round, and chewy chocolate chip cookie that is perfect for sharing. This dessert can be served at parties or gatherings, or it can be enjoyed as a sweet treat after dinner.
How to store leftover cookie cake
Is there anything better than a freshly baked cookie cake? Warm, chewy, and loaded with chocolate chips, it’s the perfect dessert for any occasion. But what do you do when you have leftover cookie cake? Here are some tips for storing your cookie cake so that it stays fresh and delicious.
Let the cookie cake cool to room temperature. Then place the leftover into an airtight container. Place at room temperature, it will last for about 2 to 3 days. For any longer you can either place it in the refrigerator, for about a week or freezer, for up to 2 months.
Can premade cookie dough be used for this recipe?
Yes. Grab your favorite premade cookie dough, and follow the directions, it’s a quick and delicious dessert!
More Air Fryer Dessert Recipes
The air fryer is a great way to make desserts. You can use it to bake cakes, cookies, and even doughnuts. In this blog post, I’ll share some of my favorite air fryer dessert recipes. So, if you’re looking for something sweet and delicious, keep reading!
AIR FRYER CINNAMON ROLL MONKEY BREAD: Do you love cinnamon rolls but hate how long they take to bake? Are you looking for a new and exciting way to make monkey bread? Well, have I got the perfect recipe for you! This air fryer cinnamon roll monkey bread is easy to make and so delicious. Plus, it cooks in just minutes. You are going to love it!
AIR FRYER PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE EGG ROLLS: If you’re looking for a delicious and easy dessert recipe, look no further than these air fryer pumpkin cheesecake egg rolls! They’re perfect for autumn and Thanksgiving gatherings. Plus, they’re so easy to make that you’ll be able to whip them up in no time. So what are you waiting for? Get cooking!
AIR FRYER BAVARIAN CREAM DONUTS: What could be better than fresh warm donuts? How about air fryer Bavarian cream donuts?! These babies are light, fluffy, and full of creamy deliciousness. Plus, they’re a cinch to make – perfect for when you need a quick sweet treat. So scroll down and get the recipe – I promise you won’t be disappointed! 🙂
Don’t Forget To Pin:
Giant Caramel Pecan Air Fryer Cookie
- 1/2 cup butter, unsalted and room temperature
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup caramel baking bits
- 1/2 cup pecan, diced
- 1/2 cup caramel baking bits
- 1 tablespoon heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- Spray a 7 inch round baking pan with spray oil.
- In a large bowl using a hand mixer combine the butter and 2 sugars together until light and fluffy.
- Beat in the egg and vanilla.
- Next beat in the baking soda, salt and flour.
- Gently stir in the pecans and ½ cup of caramel bits.
- Pour the batter into your prepared pan.
- Air fry at 350 for 10-12 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- In a small microwave safe bowl combine the ½ cup of caramel baking bits with the heavy cream and microwave for 30 seconds or until the caramel is melted and smooth.
- Drizzle all over the top and sprinkle with coarse salt.
- Air Fryer
- Baking Pan