Do you love Nutella as much as I do? If so, you’re going to love these Air Fryer Three Ingredient Nutella Cookies! They are so quick and easy to make, and the perfect size for a snack or dessert. Best of all, they’re super delicious! Give them a try today!
Move over chocolate chip cookies, there’s a new kid in town – and her name is Nutella! These Air Fryer Three Ingredient Nutella Cookies are insanely delicious and SO easy to make. You only need three ingredients (plus some salt) to make these little beauties, making them the perfect treat for any occasion. Plus, they’re air fryer-friendly so you can cook them up quickly and easily. If you’re looking for a quick and easy cookie fix, look no further than these Air Fryer Three Ingredient Nutella Cookies!
Ok, picture this it’s about 3 pm, and you are looking for a snack for the kids. You go through your cabinets and you are looking for something to make. Then the thought hits you, Air Fryer, Nutella Cookies! Yes!
I grew up with these, but I am sure that a lot of you don’t even know what I am talking about. So, I will try to explain it.
What is Nutella?
Nutella is a chocolate and hazelnut spread.
According to Wikipedia, the main ingredients are sugar, palm oil, hazelnut, cocoa solids, and skim milk.
As most of you know, I grew up in an Italian household, so while children were at the lunch tables (remember I am old) with peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, I was having Nutella sandwiches.
Cooking with Nutella is awesome, it’s easy because it already has a base of fat (palm oil), sugar, and chocolate.
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Nutella Cookies
Cooks of the world, unite! Nutella cookies are a thing, and they’re delicious. But what’s even better is that you can make them in your air fryer. So if you’ve been wanting to try out this trendy appliance, now’s your chance. And all you need for these cookies is Nutella, flour, eggs, sugar, baking powder, and salt. So easy! Let’s get started.
- Nutella: Found next to the peanut butter in the grocery store. Or you can grab a package at Trader Joe’s!
- All-Purpose Flour: If you want to make a batch of gluten-free flour, you can switch out for all-purpose gluten-free flour.
- Egg: Use large room temperature eggs.
How To Cook Nutella Cookies In The Air Fryer
Start by blending the Nutella, eggs, and flour in a large mixing bowl. Mix well, scraping the sides as you mix.
I use an ice cream scoop and scoop the batter onto the baking tray *see my hints if you are using a basket. Place the tray into the air fryer oven, and set the temperature to 340 degrees F, for 4 minutes
Pro Tips For The Best Air Fried Nutella Cookies
- If you have an air fryer basket, the best thing to do is purchase some parchment paper and line your basket with it. Otherwise, your dough will fall through the holes. Leading to inedible cookies.
- Never preheat your air fryer, otherwise, the dough will simply runoff.
- The best way to get great cookies out of the air fryer is to chill the dough.
- The dough will harden as the cookie cools down. So, as soon as you see the dough turn golden brown it’s best to remove the cookies.
- I never do a whole batch at once, since every air fryer is different, it is best to do a few cookies at one time, and then use your judgment to see do they need longer if so add them.
While this recipe is awesome in itself, growing up my mother would often find stuff to add, here are some of my favorites:
- Chocolate chips
- Peanut Butter chips
- Diced pecans
- Diced walnuts
How To Store
If you do not eat the entire batch in one sitting. Simply let the cookies cool to room temperature and then place them in an airtight container. They should last about 2 to 3 days.
More Air Fryer Cookie Recipes:
Are you looking for new and exciting air fryer cookie recipes to keep your family entertained? Look no further than this post! We’ve collected some of the best recipes out there to get you started. From classic chocolate chip cookies to pumpkin spice cookies, we’ve got something for everyone. So what are you waiting for? Start baking!
Air Fryer Hershey’s Red Velvet Blossom Cookies: Air fryer Hershey’s Red Velvet Blossom cookies are the perfect sweet treat for Valentine’s Day. These cookies are easy to make and taste delicious! The red velvet flavor is perfect for chocolate lovers. You will love these cookies!
Air Fryer Shortbread Cookies: Do you own an air fryer? If so, you’re probably looking for new and interesting ways to use it. Well, look no further! Today we’re going to show you how to make air fryer shortbread cookies. They’re crispy, buttery, and delicious – perfect for any occasion. So what are you waiting for? Try them today!
Don’t Forget To Pin:
Air Fryer Nutella Cookies
- 1 1/4 cup Nutella
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- Start by blending the Nutella, eggs, and flour in a large mixing bowl.
- Mix well, scraping the sides as you mix.
- I use an ice cream scoop and scoop the batter onto a parchment lined air fryer basket.
- Place the tray into the air fryer oven, set the temperature to 340 degrees F, for 4 minutes, air fryer setting.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
- Air Fryer
- Parchment Paper