Air Fryer Chocolate Pastry Cups are amazing! But, Unfortunately, when going to make them, you will end up eating the entire batch!
These are so good and easy. You will never believe that these only take about 4 minutes to make, and they are great enough to serve to all of your guests.
So, whether it is a holiday or just a quick Netflix snack, these are so good!
The air fryer does an amazing job at perfectly crisping up the Air Fryer Chocolate Pastry Cups.
If you are looking for even more Air Fryer Pastry Recipes some of my favorites are AIR FRYER CINNAMON STICKY BUNS, AIR FRYER CINNAMON CHURRO BITES, AIR FRYER APPLE PIE BOMBS, and AIR FRYER BEST CHERRY TURNOVERS.
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Chocolate Pastry Cups
- Puff Pastry
- Chocolate Pudding
- Whipped Cream
- Chocolate Sprinkles
How To Make Air Fryer Chocolate Pastry Cups
Start with room temperature puff pastry and layout on a flat surface. Use a pizza cutter or sharp knife and cut the piece 3 x 4 pieces.
Preheat your air fryer at 350 degrees F. for 5 minutes, and then add the puff pastry (leave space between them) and set the time for 4 minutes, air fryer setting.
Then let the pastry cool slightly. Then, place the pastry in a small ramekin, press down, add the chocolate pudding and spray whipped cream, garnish with some sprinkles.
How To Store Air Fryer Chocolate Pastry Cups
If you have any leftovers, I would not fill them, place the shells into an airtight container, and then leave them on the counter. They will last for about 1 or 2 days.
Then when you go to serve them, fill them.
Other Fillings For the Puff Pastry Cups
While today I used a simple chocolate pudding, this recipe can be prepared with a number of different fillings.
Some of my favorites are:
- Strawberry Jam
- Raspberry Jam
- Banana Pudding
- Cherry Pie Filling
- Blueberry Pie Filling
Best Ways For Defrosting Puff Pastry
There are two ways to defrost puff pastry. The firest way to defrost puff pastry, and the quickest is to leave it on the counter for about 30 minutes until it’s room temperature.
The second way is to take the frozen puff pastry out and leave it in the refrigerator until it’s thawed.
It is best to use puff pastry while it is still cold.
Some Other Great Air Fryer Pastry Recipes:
- AIR FRYER S’MORES BANANA BOATS
- AIR FRYER BEST CHERRY TURNOVERS
- EASY AIR FRYER CHERRY CHEESECAKE EGG ROLLS
- APPLE PIE CINNAMON ROLL CUPS
- AIR FRYER EASTER BASKET COOKIE CUPS
- 1 package puff pastry, room temperature
- 2 cups prepared chocolate pudding
- whipped cream
- chocolate sprinkles
- Start with room temperature puff pastry and layout on a flat surface.
- Use a pizza cutter or sharp knife and cut the piece 3 x 4 pieces.
- Preheat your air fryer at 350 degrees F. for 5 minutes, and then add the puff pastry (leave space between them) and set the time for 4 minutes, air fryer setting.
- Then let the pastry cool slightly,
- Then place the pastry in a small ramekin, press down, add the chocolate pudding, and a spray of whipped cream, garnish with some sprinkles.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 105Total Fat: 4gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 1mgSodium: 95mgCarbohydrates: 15gFiber: 0gSugar: 10gProtein: 1g