Summer is almost here, and these are truly amazing! If you are looking for the perfect Air Fryer Dessert, this might be it—Air Fryer S’mores Banana Boats.
I remember having these as a child in Girl Scouts, and they were just as yummy then as I remembered. My kids were in heaven; they love my special treats I have been making this summer.
These are perfect snacks. They start with a portable container, so this is amazing party food since you don’t have dirty dishes. The banana peel is one already built-in. This is a perfect summer dessert.
If you are looking for even more Air Fryer Dessert Recipes, some of my favorites are AIR FRYER NUTELLA CROISSANTS, AIR FRYER CHERRY CRUMB PIE, AIR FRYER BLONDIE BROWNIE CHEESECAKE SUNDAE, and AIR FRYER BANANA CARAMEL PIE.
What Is A Banana Boat?
If you have never heard of a banana boat, it’s a lot like a Smore meets and Ice Cream Sundae. They are a great and easy way to make and eat a Banana Split Sundae.
You can change this out with so many toppings. Today, I used a classic Banana Boat with candy bars, mini marshmallows, and banana, with a great big old helping of ice cream, whipped cream, and cherries!
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer S’mores Banana Boats
- Candy Bar Diced
- Mini Marshmallows
- Crushed Graham Crackers
- Optional: Chocolate Sauce, Cherries, Whipped Cream, and Icing For Serving
How To Make Air Fryer S’mores Banana Boats
Cut the banana lengthwise with a sharp knife. Then use your hands and open the banana so that you can stuff it.
Add the diced candy bars, and then add the mini marshmallows on top.
Place in the air fryer basket and set the temperature to 400 degrees F, air fryer setting, for 5 minutes, just enough so that the banana blackens and the inside ingredients start to melt.
Some Other Great & Easy Air Fryer Dessert Recipes-
- AIR FRYER APPLE TURNOVERS
- AIR FRYER APPLE PIE EGG ROLLS
- EASY AIR FRYER APPLE CHEDDAR BACON SCONES
- AIR FRYER COOKIE DOUGH EGG ROLLS
Don’t Forget To Pin-
- 1 Banana
- 1 Mini Candy Bar, diced
- 1/4 cup mini marshmallows
- 2 tablespoons crushed graham crackers
- Optional: Ice Cream, Whipped Cream, Cherries, Chocolate Sauce, for serving.
- Cut the banana lengthwise with a sharp knife. Then use your hands and open the banana so that you can stuff it.
- Sprinkle the graham crackers into the banana, then add your chopped chocolate or chocolate bar inside.
- Stuff the banana with mini marshmallows.
- Place in the air fryer basket and set the temperature to 400 degrees F, air fryer setting, for 5 minutes, just enough so that the banana blackens and the inside ingredients start melting.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 877Total Fat: 32gSaturated Fat: 15gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 12gCholesterol: 70mgSodium: 334mgCarbohydrates: 140gFiber: 7gSugar: 102gProtein: 12g